Home General Discussion

Gggrrr! Missed the MOW Virtue DD

AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
I am soo ticked! Anyone get in on it who wants to split?

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    what was the deal? i missed it too.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Just call or email Tim or Kelly, sometimes they can hook you up after the deal. At worst they'll say no
  • RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 106
    Adcurium, I would advise calling ccom too. They are usually pretty reasonable and would be willing to help out a fellow BOTL. If not, tell them you will take your business elsewhere. In the world of retail, A Sale is a Sale is a Sale. I can't see them turning away your money.

-Regards and Long Ashes!
    but what was the deal?
    zeebra:
    but what was the deal?
    They had the box up for $99.99 if I remember correctly. I'm not sure which vitola it was though
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Give them a call, they will do their best to hook you up.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Yea give me a call I can take care of you. You can even just email me.
    ENFIDL:
    zeebra:
    but what was the deal?
    They had the box up for $99.99 if I remember correctly. I'm not sure which vitola it was though
    Not bad, but they had the Robustos, 5 packs for $12.95 before on DD, which is a much better deal. Thanks
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    It was the Toro.
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    I emailed Tim right after I posted this, and I got the hookup! Thanks guys, and thanks Ccom!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Adcurium:
    I emailed Tim right after I posted this, and I got the hookup! Thanks guys, and thanks Ccom!
    Ya know... Not a lot of people know this, but cigar.com has pretty great customer service... Most of the guys on the forums don't talk about it that much, but I'm breaking the silence!

Cigar.Com has GREAT SERVICE!
    Lasabar:
    Adcurium:
    Ya know... Not a lot of people know this, but cigar.com has pretty great customer service... Most of the guys on the forums don't talk about it that much, but I'm breaking the silence!

You know what I was scared to say anything but yeah their customer service is pretty epic!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Lasabar:
    Adcurium:

Count me in. The service is excellent. From holding specials to matching prices they really come through. Was looking at a new humi and priced them at a few places, ccom was the same or cheaper than all others but one. Gave ccom a call to order a dd and asked about that, being the exact same humi if they would match the price. Guess what? Also fun people to talk to on the phone.