Home General Discussion

Made it BACK FROM Denver (thank god)

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
been up since 4am this morning, losing 2 hours...gonna be up late to tonight, but we're thinking about hitting up pappas or Cool river for a cigar later, depends on the how the night goes. If anyone still wants to meet up, let me know.

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Glad to hear you made it safe bro. Have a good time!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Whatever you do... Do NOT talk sh!t about John Elway...

Consider your life saved
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Are you looking to meet up tonight or tomorrow? ... or both?

Definitely let us know. I could do Pappas from about 3-4pm.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Tonight is a no go for the Slob. Tomorrow is a possibility however.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    well, we are gonna try and stay late tonight and get our crap done. Def gonna be over there tomorrow, just hard to nail down what time...got this one user who won't get the @#$ out of the office...still waiting on her ass.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Lasabar:

Consider your life saved
    Carmelo Anthony is fair game though ;)
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    firetruckguy:
    Lasabar:

Consider your life saved

Carmelo Anthony is fair game though ;)

Ditto on Jay Cutler.
    Well this trip was pretty much a bust. I got some bad food poisoning monday night and was up all night puking my guys out. Totally dehydrated and huge pounding headache, i just stayed in my hotel room tuesday trying to rehydrate myself. Then we found out the next day that Cool River got rid of their humidor, which pissed us off. Needless to say I got back home yesterday and did not smoke anything on the trip. We did however find Pappas. Nice little joint there.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Oh man that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that. Glad you are feeling better and had safe travels
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well the worst is over, glad your feeling better. Good to hear your back.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Similar thing happened to me when I was out in Vegas last month. I brought over 20 cigars figuring 4-5 a day which you can do easily out there. Well, the week before I ended up getting bronchitis but the day before I left I got check out and my father-in-law (my doc) said I should feel better in a day or two but to be carefull because pneumonia was going around. The day I left, I felt great. Had a great first day but only had one cigar. That night, I was miserable. I was up for over 24 hour then only slept about 3 hours because I couldn't breathe. I didn't get checked out there but I had to of gotten pnuemonia. Spent a lot of time in the room. I pushed myself to do as much as I could but it was by far the worst trip I've ever gone on. I feel your pain.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Glad you made it back safely Chris. Hope you make a full recover soon, especially since it's looking like BBQ weather is on it's way!
    undulac:
    Similar thing happened to me when I was out in Vegas last month. I brought over 20 cigars figuring 4-5 a day which you can do easily out there. Well, the week before I ended up getting bronchitis but the day before I left I got check out and my father-in-law (my doc) said I should feel better in a day or two but to be carefull because pneumonia was going around. The day I left, I felt great. Had a great first day but only had one cigar. That night, I was miserable. I was up for over 24 hour then only slept about 3 hours because I couldn't breathe. I didn't get checked out there but I had to of gotten pnuemonia. Spent a lot of time in the room. I pushed myself to do as much as I could but it was by far the worst trip I've ever gone on. I feel your pain.
    man, that sucks! It's bad enough getting sick when traveling, but getting sick when your traveling for vacation is terrible. At least I got all my *** done monday afternoon before I got sick, because I was totally useless the next day, and if I had to do anything I would have been hurting. Sorry you got sick in Vegas buddy. I can def relate.
    doromath:
    Glad you made it back safely Chris. Hope you make a full recover soon, especially since it's looking like BBQ weather is on it's way!
    Thanks Dan! Looking to get a deck put around the pool here shortly. If we do, gonna have a big BBQ/Pool party for my boy's 1st bday!