Home General Discussion

What to buy?

Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
I need yall's help to decide what to buy!

Liga Privada Dirty Rat box of 12
Tatuaje Anarchy box of 15
Tatuaje Verocu Tubo box of 10
Tatuaje Black Tubo box of 10
Padilla 1932 Oscuro only 5
Oliva V Maddy 2010 box of 10
ISOM Partagas Salomones box of 10
ISOM Partagas Serie D No. 4 box of 10

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Liga Privada Unico Dirty Rat box of 12 or Oliva V Maddy 2010 box of 10.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Added another choice
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    RCY Cigars:
    Liga Privada Unico Dirty Rat box of 12 or Oliva V Maddy 2010 box of 10.

+1 to the dirty rat, haven't smoked one yet, but thanks to RCY I will in about a week, they look AWESOME!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    If you're looking for something to hold on to and age for a few years, I'd say Partagas Salamones...excellent cigar that will only get better. For one that is good smoking right now, the Anarchy is a pretty good buy, very good cigar.
    j0z3r:
    If you're looking for something to hold on to and age for a few years, I'd say Partagas Salamones...excellent cigar that will only get better. For one that is good smoking right now, the Anarchy is a pretty good buy, very good cigar.
    I'm just thinkin in terms of what should I get right now that is only getting harder to find. I have heard tat isnt making the tubos anymore, LP is running out of tobacco for the t52, #9, and dirty rat, and the anarchy is just one of those limited run tats. I figure I can get the Salomones next go round
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Maybe this will help you decide....

Photobucket
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    ^That is a thing of beauty!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    Maybe this will help you decide....

Photobucket
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I'd go for any of the Liga Privada lines. You are correct about them running short and they will have fewer and fewer boxes being released. The Black Tubo box is hard to come by, but I've seen some of the red tubo boxes.

• Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    i would go with the box of anarchy's, they are going to be gone soon and they are supposed to be a great smoke, i just picked up a 5. The v maddy is a great smoke and so is the lp dirty rat but i think the anarchy is going to be harder to find down the road.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I'd go with either the Anarchy, Dirty Rat, or Oliva V... I know that isn't an exact recommendation, but it narrows it down some. lol
    i only have one place to get the anarchy but 3 to get the dirty rats so i think i will go with the anarchy when i get some more $$
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Everything on the list is great, frankly. I personally think the Dirty Rats need a good bit of age before they are going to really mesh, but that's just my opinion.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Alex Williams:
    I need yall's help to decide what to buy!

ISOM Partagas Salomones box of 10
    Lots of exceptional smokes in that list to choose from but here would be my pick and have my eyes on a box or 2 myself...they are exceptional smokes I had 1 a few weeks ago, beautiful smoke!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Can never go wrong with Tats or Oliva V's. But then again, if you're worried about availability I would imagine anything on the list would be less hassle to track down in the future than the ISOM's....