Home General Discussion

LFD Double Ligero Digger

EIsomEIsom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
Will Cigar.com be selling this new cigar that La Flor Dominicana just released. Its a maduro and nearly 9 inches long. A fantastic cigar, I had one in Fredericksburg where Litto Gomez did the release of the product this past Wednesday.

it took me 4 hours to smoke this product.

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    EIsom:
    Will Cigar.com be selling this new cigar that La Flor Dominicana just released. Its a maduro and nearly 9 inches long. A fantastic cigar, I had one in Fredericksburg where Litto Gomez did the release of the product this past Wednesday. it took me 4 hours to smoke this product.
    Maduro, 9 inches and called "DIGGER"

Too Phallic for me
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Lasabar:
    EIsom:
    Will Cigar.com be selling this new cigar that La Flor Dominicana just released. Its a maduro and nearly 9 inches long. A fantastic cigar, I had one in Fredericksburg where Litto Gomez did the release of the product this past Wednesday. it took me 4 hours to smoke this product.
    Maduro, 9 inches and called "DIGGER"

Too Phallic for me
    Isn't there already a product like this one the market? I believe his name is Lexington Steele.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Thing was freakin huge! They had it at the event yesterday and I would have picked it up, but I would never smoke it or have the time to. Looks like a double happiness size almost.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    j0z3r:
    I believe his name is Lexington Steele.
    This is exactly what Skip Martin said about this cigar a few days ago. LOL'd hard.