Home General Discussion

San Lotano Ad in CA

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Anyone else get the new cigar aficionado? The first san lotano ad is in this issue on page 98.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Yes and yes! Very excited to see AJ in CA! The "Aficionado's" won't know what hit em...lol
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Yes, this is good the rest of the cigar world needs to know of AJ and his awesomeness.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Are you talking about the May/June issue? I still have the March/April issue with Mathew M on the cover.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Nice to see a good cigar getting some attention...btw Alex...did you see that Stogie Review has reviewed all the Ccom house blends? Yesterday's article was the Red Label.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Now, when that fat pompous ass B&M owner looks at me like I'm stupid when I mention an AJ-rolled cigar, I'll look back at him and suggest that he get caught up on his reading.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    beatnic:
    Now, when that fat pompous ass B&M owner looks at me like I'm stupid when I mention an AJ-rolled cigar, I'll look back at him and suggest that he get caught up on his reading.
    Well... San Lotano is really AJ's first non-online cigar. B&M owners don't tend to support online exclusive cigars, because they tend to be cut rate, budget sticks that at times can even give a bad name to high end brands that ARE sold in B&Ms, especially when the online cigar is totally unrelated aside from the trademarked name that has been licensed to the online retailer, to essentially blend and sell whatever with a brand name band on it.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    I'll have to check this out!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Well... San Lotano is really AJ's first non-online cigar. B&M owners don't tend to support online exclusive cigars, because they tend to be cut rate, budget sticks that at times can even give a bad name to high end brands that ARE sold in B&Ms, especially when the online cigar is totally unrelated aside from the trademarked name that has been licensed to the online retailer, to essentially blend and sell whatever with a brand name band on it.
    A reply like that from the fat pompous ass B&M owner would have been sufficient. But to claim ignorance, and show contempt, just doesn't sit well with me.
  • LangeGeiseLangeGeise Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    I saw that, AJ even has a banner ad on their website. Good for him, hopefully more people will start buying his smokes. The San Lotano Habano is incredible, well anything he really makes is. I haven't been able to stop smoking my Ave Maria's.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Alex Svenson:
    Anyone else get the new cigar aficionado? The first san lotano ad is in this issue on page 98.

LOL I thought this post was about AJ coming here to Northern Ca.... doing a big deal for San Latano at the Tobacco Republic. Thats will be a Good Time.