Home General Discussion

Fine Cuban cigars.

2»

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Hi j0z3r, Well said. Some Cuban cigars take extra time and feel dry. However, top Cuban cigars like Cuaba, Trinidad, Vegas Robina, Romeo Julieta short churchill or Cohiba Siglo IV are exceptional. I do believe the construction are not as good as top DR cigars such a Arturo Fuente. However if you talk about flavor and taste top genuine Cuban cigars are exceptional. When ever I receive Cuban cigar I put them in my Humidor for a month and the dryness go away. Some people try to brush off Cuban cigar with one word. I would say average Cuban cigars are as inferior as any DR, Nicaraguan, Honduran average cigars. If you talk about top Cuban cigar than it is hard to beat the flavor and taste. I try to collect Cuban puros from certain sources only. So far I wasn't disappointed. If I had the open access then definitely I would have smoked more Cubanos. The fame about genuine top Cuban cigars are not hype, it is the reality. I am a new smoker and open to all kinds of cigar. About smoking I follow my heart and try to discover by myself. Cigar aficinado is a good source of information but I do not always agree with their rating. They literally rate many cigars under different size and shapes. That influence their advertisement. However, I enjoy reading their top 25. How many times they have rated Graycliff? Rarely. I agree Graycliff is overpriced as many cigars in the market but the flavor, construction and blends are excellent. Anyway I completely agree with you large Cuban cigars take over 2 hours. I just had a Cuaba solomon this evening. It took 2 and half hours but I enjoyed the smoke with a glass of Balnton bourbon.
  • aaronramsey17aaronramsey17 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    Nice picture. I love smoking this cigars. I am chain smoker I smoke 3 to 4 cigars daily. This cigars is the best in the world. I had never taste better then this. It is  is one of the finest on-line distributors of habanos Cuban and long filler cigars.

buy cigars online
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    millennium115:
    lol, i was really expecting like a gum wrapper or something like that to pop out......and he shitty part is my uncle had smoked like three before i had a chance to tell him.....i might as well go in the back yard, get some dry leaves and smoke it up.........
    lol...what did he say when you showed him?? Hopefully he can get his hands on a genuine Cuban and he can see/taste the difference.