Home General Discussion

I Really Should Sleep...

Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
I could sleep so I went through all the online cigar shops' brand lists and made a list of stuff I wanted to try and hadn't yet (28 different brands/lines). And went through and found cigars I needed to stock back up on (11 different brands/lines). Anyone else ever do this if you can't sleep??

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I work nights and when it gets late and boring I do that a lot. Actually been looking around tonight because I've got $60 of b-day money left and the 10% off for my b-day from ccom and I need to make an order before April 26th. Trying to get the best deal for my money!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Alex Williams:
    I could sleep so I went through all the online cigar shops' brand lists and made a list of stuff I wanted to try and hadn't yet (28 different brands/lines). And went through and found cigars I needed to stock back up on (11 different brands/lines). Anyone else ever do this if you can't sleep??

Yes Obi-Wan-Kenobi, I have done this. Right after joining this forum and I had to go to work the next day. Felt good to get it over with, felt bad on my eyes thenext two days, lol...
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    This would take too much effort on my part. :D
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    JCizzle:

Actually, half of that stuff went to this guy in Bombs. Welcome back JCizzle....
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:

Actually, half of that stuff went to this guy in Bombs. Welcome back JCizzle....
    Thanks, brother, you are out of control! :D
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    If I can't sleep I try to partake in things that don't make me excited i.e. checking out all the sweet stogies and deals on this site. I'd never sleep
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Since I get up at the butt crack of dawn, I am usually asleep by 9 or so. So I check out the deals while I'm at work! lol
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I spend tons of free time looking at cigars, cigar forums, cigar reviews, and cigar Twitter chat. I like going through and seeing what I haven't tried yet.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    You can sleep when you're dead!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    jsnake:
    I spend tons of free time looking at cigars, cigar forums, cigar reviews, and cigar Twitter chat. I like going through and seeing what I haven't tried yet.
    What are some good people to follow on Twitter???
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Sleep is highly over-rated. Less sleep leaves more time for smoking.