Home Ratings & Reviews

Tatuaje Series P Toro **Revisted Three months**

BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
Tatuaje Series P

A little worn for wear wrapper is a bit discolored and weathered looking. A little salt and pepper bite. Taste like a combination of the Tatuaje line there is some strength and bite behind this one. Burn is a little wavy but self correcting. Cedar pepper sweetness leaving a dry feel in the mouth. A tang and an almost sawdust feel. I can tell their is premium product in this cigar. A lot of the nobles Havana line with some of the monster series like the Boris. Looking at the wrapper reminded me of the Boris except with red lettering instead of black. An almost minty cotton candy flavor with a long finish and a bit of maple syrup sweetness notes show up about half way. Leather and some cinnamon come to the party through the retrohale in the final third. The burn finished perfectly.

.  Final thoughts:

More than I expected from the cutting room floor. A box buy is required as this is all of Tatuaje lines rolled up into one. The is a good cigar boarding on great. I'm glad I took the plunge on six and now a box is in order. No hesitation.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments