Home General Discussion

Full production Tats?

blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
Sorry if this has already been discussed, my deja vu sensor thinks I may have read a post on this. In the recent Ccom mag interview with Petey (yes he's my personal buddy I call him Petey) he says about bringing some Old fan favorites into full production this year, I was wondering what the gurus and Tat-Boys think he is going to produce full scale. I'm not a Tatuaje regular but I love the heck out of the Havana VI's I stocked up on last year. They were amazing after 2 months when I get my new stock out of cycle to sample, but they are seriously getting better every few months so this has made me interested in possible tat's I can aquire in bulk to age. Thoughts if you please?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    one of the tats that was an LE that is now going to be full production is the Fousto. it is the T110 blend. i have one of the foustos in my humidor out of the DPG aging room but Pete told me it is ultra full bodied. since i have to be in the mood for something that strong i have a feeling ill be waiting quite some time to try it.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    The Black Label Petite Lancero and Petite Robusto are going to be regular production.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    damn they are making black label full production and the t110?
    Christian_Sapp:
    damn they are making black label full production and the t110?
    Kind of. The Black Labels, yes. The Fausto line is the same blend as the t110, just not in the t110 vitola.
    oh so the wrapper filler ratio is going to be a little different?
    Sizes:
    FT127 5×54
    FT140 5 1/2×52
    FT153 6×50
    FT166 6 1/2×48

And yes, it is a tweaked T110 blend.
    nice do we know when they will come out and if ccom will get them?
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    The interview was in Ccom's mag and he thanked Ccom for being a part of his sales so I assume they are getting anything Full release Pete makes this year.
    Yeah I think they have an account with Pete.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kuzi16:
    one of the tats that was an LE that is now going to be full production is the Fousto. it is the T110 blend. i have one of the foustos in my humidor out of the DPG aging room but Pete told me it is ultra full bodied. since i have to be in the mood for something that strong i have a feeling ill be waiting quite some time to try it.
    I don't have to tell you about aging, but experience with the T110 has shown me that age not only does the blend well, but is almost a requisite as the cigars just don't have a developed flavor when fresh, 6-12 months does wonders. Now, will the Fausto behave the same?...that's the question, one way to find out and I will be all too happy to subject myself to the experiment.