Home General Discussion

Damn

Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
I just realized that my last order was from June 6, 2010!! and it was not even for me it was a gift of CCOM Brazilian Label Coronas for Renny. Been too long guys. But I'm back!!

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Welcome back man, I must say you need to order and fast!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Is it odd that I've always thought your avatar was a police sketch of suspect? lol

At any rate, welcome back!
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    The Unabomber returns! Welcome back bro! Some of the BOTLs from the Southeast are herfing this Saturday in Atlanta. Check out the SE herf thread man. Glad you're back!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    xmacro:
    Is it odd that I've always thought your avatar was a police sketch of suspect? lol

At any rate, welcome back!
    Haha during a bombing run I did I think it was tat who said that's what I looked like! It was a police sketch of the Unabomber.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Welcome back Alex. Did you know Cubans are leagal now and ccom is carrying them??
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Welcome back bro! I'm glad a couple of us dug your ass up on Facebook! Hope to see you around here more.
    Speaking of renny, anyone heard how hes doin? I remember his mom was having some troubles.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    He was on here around Christmas. As I remember he was giving up cigars for his girlfriend, and was ending his website too. Sold or gave away his last cigars and said he would drop in from time to time. But it's been a while now.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Alex Williams:
    Speaking of renny, anyone heard how hes doin? I remember his mom was having some troubles.
    Rennaisance Man? His mom's doing better now, but his grandmother passed away. He's also given up the noble hobby of cigar smoking (gave away all his cigars and humis). I think it's because of finances, but I hear his girlfriend was involved with that as well.

Edit: WBFiller is still up and running. Renny still owns it, but me, Spencer, Tony, and Rossdavey run/review for it.
    kaspera79:
    He was on here around Christmas. As I remember he was giving up cigars for his girlfriend, and was ending his website too. Sold or gave away his last cigars and said he would drop in from time to time. But it's been a while now.
    Is it bad that that pisses me off a lot? It was a rough time for me and I bought a box of cigars for him that he wanted to get a box of but couldn't afford and then he goes and quits smoking cigars...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Alex Williams:
    kaspera79:
    Is it bad that that pisses me off a lot? It was a rough time for me and I bought a box of cigars for him that he wanted to get a box of but couldn't afford and then he goes and quits smoking cigars...
    The things we do for love.. He may be back around someday. He's gone AWOL before.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I can understand Finances... I can't understand giving them up for Women... But then, if I was actually giving up cigars for my woman I'd probably TELL everyone I was broke as fvck...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Lasabar:
    I can understand Finances... I can't understand giving them up for Women... But then, if I was actually giving up cigars for my woman I'd probably TELL everyone I was broke as fvck...
    LOL!!!!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    WB alex! Def been awhile