Home General Discussion

Cigar.com Awards sampler

jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
Any idea how long this might stay up? I really want to get this deal but hurting on the funds since I've spent $112 here already this month. Seems like an awesome deal and they have just about every cigar in the deal that I want to try!

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Send them an email and see if they'd hold one for you? I don't know if they would, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    I think they only do the awards once a year, so it's a safe bet you can wait until Jan. of next year if you want to
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I purchased the 2009 sampler just last August. So I would guess that it will be around a while.
  • jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    That's what I thought. It would be a while if they did another award sampler. I might just bite the bullet on this one and go ahead and get it. Ya know what, nevermind. They have the award sampler in their "samplers" but for $10 more. I'll just wait til next month to jump on this. Thanks guys.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    jfaciane:
    That's what I thought. It would be a while if they did another award sampler. I might just bite the bullet on this one and go ahead and get it. Ya know what, nevermind. They have the award sampler in their "samplers" but for $10 more. I'll just wait til next month to jump on this. Thanks guys.

The e-mail touted it as "$10 off" so I decided to jump on it. There were quite a few I really wanna try anyways. And it shipped free somehow. The shipping description said "oversized item"...weird?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Yes, some of those e-mail offers are hard to pass on.
  • jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    skweekz:
    jfaciane:

The e-mail touted it as "$10 off" so I decided to jump on it. There were quite a few I really wanna try anyways. And it shipped free somehow. The shipping description said "oversized item"...weird?
    Lol! Man I know I said I'd wait til next month but I just couldn't wait. I ordered it too. Getting it tomorrow I believe.