Home General Discussion

Cigarfest BBQ Herf

PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
It's possible that I might be up in PA during cigarfest at my fams lil house about 20-30min away from Bethlehem. Was thinking about having a small BBQ Herf on one of the days. I can only have like 12 people max come. Wondering who is interested, or who is still down from when I mentioned this a couple months ago.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    If I was going I'd totally be down! That's really generous of you brother!
  • long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
    I don't think I would do that but I would definitely be down with hanging out with other BOTL while I'm down there. I thought it would be good to get a list of everyone who is going too.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    anyone that is in town, also be sure to swing by the Diesel and Man O War event on Firday night at the resort on the show floor. It runs from 4 to 8. I will be there with Shorty and AJ. Also, we will be at the Diesel after party from 11pm to 1am at Bench Warmers (the bar at the resort) Shorty will be there for sure, maybe AJ if isn't exhausted after the event. See you there.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Alex Svenson:
    anyone that is in town, also be sure to swing by the Diesel and Man O War event on Firday night at the resort on the show floor. It runs from 4 to 8. I will be there with Shorty and AJ. Also, we will be at the Diesel after party from 11pm to 1am at Bench Warmers (the bar at the resort) Shorty will be there for sure, maybe AJ if isn't exhausted after the event. See you there.
    I have all my ducks in a row and should be there well before the 4pm Event Alex and I'll figure out some way to make myself known I could pull a Sam Leccia and call you Swanson ^ ^ kidding of course, but could be fun.
  • long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
    I can't wait. Last year was amazing and this year is going to be epic. My crew and I will definitely be at all of the man o war/diesel events with grins on our faces! Save me some free beer because I might be a little late ;)
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Hayblet:
    Alex Svenson:
    I have all my ducks in a row and should be there well before the 4pm Event Alex and I'll figure out some way to make myself known I could pull a Sam Leccia and call you Swanson ^ ^ kidding of course, but could be fun.
    Anyone who calls me Swanson will be deemed good compant my friend. That nickname has followed me around this industry for 5+ years and has grown on me
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    is Swanson gunna be the secret CCOM code word for the special goodies?