Home General Discussion

White Linen Cigar Tasting Event - Folsom, CA

HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
Ok gents, so I recently ran into a cool fella at my regular lounge. He's putting on an event in a couple weeks - April 23rd to be exact - and it really caught my attention. After chatting with him for a while, we discovered that I'd been to one of his events before out in Sacramento, and lemme tell ya: the guy knows how to throw a cigar event. I copied and pasted the 'official' info about the event below, and you can hit me up if you have any questions or want more info.

Yes it's a ticketed event, but just so you know, I'm not receiving any kickbacks or anything (to the best of my knowledge). He did tell me, however, if I get a decent group together he will give us a reserved table. So, just an FYI bros!

The "GOODLIFE" presents

All White Linen cigar tasting featuring, the "El Jeffe" by Don Abram Harris. The "El Jeffe" is the boss of all bosses for premium cigars so you do not want to miss this event!

Event tickets are $25.00 general admission which includes 2 "El Jeffe" cigars, wine tasting and LIVE jazz featuring saxophonist Garrett Perkins!

There are a LIMITED number of VIP tickets avaialbe. VIP tickets are $50.00 each and they include scotch tasting and complimentary hors d'oeures also!

All ticket purchases will enter you into a raffle for a special edition Don Abram humidor! The Don himself will be in attendance to announce the winner!

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Any interest here folks? I'm going - would love to have some of the BOTLs on here join me. As I've mentioned before, I can also set up cheap hotel rooms typically.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I cannot attend... But the thought of tasting "White Linen" does intrigue me!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Lasabar:
    Cheeky Monkey!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Lasabar:
    Lasabar:
    Cheeky Monkey!!!
    I see what you did there, clever.

If I was a few hours closer to you Hays, I'd be there...as things stand though, the drive is crazy and a flight is monetarily out of the question. Hope you have a good time though, it sounds like a great event.
  • WoWAddict99WoWAddict99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    I will not be going to this one. The recent run in with the guy that is doing this makes it so I do not want to do anything with him. Beside that fact $25 for a couple cigars that are dog turds does not appeal to me
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    WoWAddict99:
    I will not be going to this one. The recent run in with the guy that is doing this makes it so I do not want to do anything with him. Beside that fact $25 for a couple cigars that are dog turds does not appeal to me

+ 1 on that ........ i was telling some of the guys i herf with about this event thay ALL said ...... Good luck with that.. LOL There are plenty of Great events coming that wont be so SNOBBISH... I hear the food is Great there.......
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    WoWAddict99:
    What happened Joe? PM me if you want... I just met the guy, seems decent enough, but I can't say that I know him very well.