Home General Discussion

what Gurkha is this?

bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
I got this as part of the Crap Pass and I have no idea what it is:

mystery Gurkha

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I believe its the Gurkha Crap-ola Toro, lol......................I do not know, but snce it is a Gurkha Im sure you could try one of their other 348 blends and it will be quite comparable (no offense to the Centurian, which is a damn good stick)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    It looks like a Grand Reserve without the glass tube. or maybe the Master Select.. It's been a while since I've owned either.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I think thats the master's select in the Robusto #1 (5.5" x 52) size. I remember getting a sampler and the way to tell between the Gurkha master's and the others was the cedar wrap.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Looks like the Havana Legend that is sold in a store by me.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    lcpleel:
    I think thats the master's select in the Robusto #1 (5.5" x 52) size. I remember getting a sampler and the way to tell between the Gurkha master's and the others was the cedar wrap.
    that was my thought as well. i had a few of these about 3 years ago. they are ok.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    that was my thought as well. i had a few of these about 3 years ago. they are ok.
    5.5"x52 is about right for the size. But it was only OK??? Damn!!! I was really looking for the best of the best and they promised this WAS IT!!!

Seriously, thanks for the replies and solving the mystery. I appreciate it!