Home General Discussion

Birthday Smoke

RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
So Tuesday the 12th is my birthday. Plan is just to hang with a few friends at a local shop after work have a smoke then a couple beers.

Im leaning towards smoking the Tat Anarchy i have has about 4 Months rest on it. The other options i have are a few different opus X's but most of them only have 6 months on them and i hear i should wait about a yr before i have one. Wanted to get some thoughts from everyone here. I also have a God of Fire Carlito DD sent me not sure how much rest it has though.

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Pick one you know you'll enjoy. The GOFs don't need much in the way of rest. They are already aged 2 years (?) before you get them.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I'm starting to think about my BD also. Cinco de Mayo. I think I'll look for a good Mexican cigar. Anyone with ideas?
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    RaschNuts:
    So Tuesday the 12th is my birthday. Plan is just to hang with a few friends at a local shop after work have a smoke then a couple beers.

Im leaning towards smoking the Tat Anarchy i have has about 4 Months rest on it. The other options i have are a few different opus X's but most of them only have 6 months on them and i hear i should wait about a yr before i have one. Wanted to get some thoughts from everyone here. I also have a God of Fire Carlito DD sent me not sure how much rest it has though.
    I would go with the Opus and hold onto the Anarchy for a while. You can always replace the Opus, but the Anarchy is a limited one time smoke. Just my .02
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    I cant say anything on the GOF but with the Opus's I would wait on those. I have had them with only 6 months on them and they are SO MUCH BETTER after 12 months. The last one I smoked had about 16 months on it and it was awesome.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    i would go with opus or gof. the anarchy is a good smoke but i enjoy the other two more