Home General Discussion

Tatuaje Frank, Anarchy, and triunfador original

Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
I was wondering what are your guys thoughts on these cigars and if you had to get one what one would you get?

Comments

• Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Frank...very good cigar, but hard to get. Haven't tried the Anarchy, the triunfador original is very good...got a bunch of these when people began offloading them recently.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    The Frank was really good but I like the Face more, I have a Couple of the Anarchy sticks in the aging humi, and I've smoked through more than a box of the original Triunfador lancero. Awesome smoke!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Of the three, and never having had The Frank, I'd take the Triunfador since I think it's such an awesome cigar. Anarchy is quite tasty too, but not on the level of Triunfador.
    j0z3r:
    Of the three, and never having had The Frank, I'd take the Triunfador since I think it's such an awesome cigar. Anarchy is quite tasty too, but not on the level of Triunfador.
    Damn Joe, I wish I still had a Frank or two so I could hook you up. That was a damn good smoke. They were hard to come by when they came out, but damn near don't exist anymore.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Frank. No questions asked.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    ok thanks guys know i just need to try and find some
    Good luck with that. The Anarchy and the Triunfador can be found fairly easily, but the Frank was hard to find when it came out in Oct. of 08, and they didn't make anymore of them at all. The Drac, Boris or the Face would all be easier to find from the monster series.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    I've seen boxes of Franks go for $500 lol...last time I lucked out and got a NICE Monster package which was at MSRP...was able to load up on some Franks and others...figured that's pretty much it for the monster series for me...now, you're looking at $70-$100 for 3-4 of the monster series which may include a Frank.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    You guys are talking about the Triunfador original....is the one out now a different stick?
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    yeah, completely different blend and a range of different vitolas, where the original was a lancero only
    Nick2021:
    I've seen boxes of Franks go for $500 lol...last time I lucked out and got a NICE Monster package which was at MSRP...was able to load up on some Franks and others...figured that's pretty much it for the monster series for me...now, you're looking at $70-$100 for 3-4 of the monster series which may include a Frank.
    where can you get a monster series do they sell them anywhere?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I say try 'em all, if you can. They're all worth seeking out. I've never had the Frank, but I've had The Face and that was very good. Most people say the Frank is better. Frank and the OG Triunifador are gonna be next to impossible to find. The Anarchy can be found pretty easy.
    Hell I thought the OG Triunfador was pretty easy to find. They have them in stock at my B&M along with the new blend.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    PuroFreak:
    Hell I thought the OG Triunfador was pretty easy to find. They have them in stock at my B&M along with the new blend.
    After a quick search, you're right. The lancero is still available. My bad. I thought I remember hearing that they were hard to find. Now I wanna get some while they last!
    lilwing88:
    PuroFreak:
    After a quick search, you're right. The lancero is still available. My bad. I thought I remember hearing that they were hard to find. Now I wanna get some while they last!
    Yea they are great smokes to keep on hand. I wish I had another box stashed away!
    yeah i couldnt find any of frank, borris, or the drac but i picked a five pack of the face and the box came with it. now i just need to find the 3 others lol