Home General Discussion

Bahia Gold Maduro

tommie73tommie73 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
Has anyone seen any Bahia Gold Maduro's around? These were my favorite smoke from about 10 years back, but I'm not sure what is going on with Bahia and if they are still around or not.

Tom

Comments

• undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    They are still around. They are now considered a value stick. I've them all and the are a great value cigar. They have them on this site and most are less than $2.50 a stick, and if you call the 800 number and put an order it, I'm sure it would be less than that.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Tommie I agree with you 100% man....my only issue, and I dont know the answer....is if these are the same as the ones 10 years ago?

Obviously not exactly the same, but I dont know if their the same flavor profile or what. If I knew that for sure I would jump on these like a S.O.B. If anyone can help on this, and if you are intersted in doing a split on 20 of them (Im short on humi room right now) PM me man.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    well, did you very try these? weekend blitz and a good price and i read a couple good reviews??
  • roaddevilrayroaddevilray Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
    I've tried them and think they are a great cigar, had to get more on the blitz.