Home General Discussion

Did anyone else get a PM from Adros this morning?

smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
This newbie sends me a PM @ 8:08am this morning...all it says is "tick tick tick.....boom" How great is that...did anyone else get one of these? Or I am just special : )

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Didn't the same thing happen to McClane in one of the Die Hard films?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I'd say prepare for an incoming ordanance. He said someone is getting bombed in his "I wanna get in on the fun" thread. Congrats to you!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Very nice. I like to see the new guys show up all excited & motivated. Reminds me of when I first joined.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    He should be taught a lesson. Damn fool easily gave up his addy to me today. Gonna fire back, see what it hits. Anybody else want an easy target, pm me.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    y2pascoe:
    Didn't the same thing happen to McClane in one of the Die Hard films?
    Also, something similiar happens to Murtaugh whilst he was pooping... One thing that struck me as odd was that after they flew off the toilet into the bathtub....... He probably never flushed assuming that could be the trigger... so when it exploded, wouldn't there be Murtaugh poo everywhere?
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    beatnic:
    He should be taught a lesson. Damn fool easily gave up his addy to me today. Gonna fire back, see what it hits. Anybody else want an easy target, pm me.
    Tick Tick beatnic.....
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Sounds like a stand up bro who is serious about getting in on the action
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    adros:
    beatnic:
    Tick Tick beatnic.....

HAHAHHAA OWNED!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    He doesn't have my addy yet. Hehe. I'm not on the list someone sent him. He'll just have to wait and read the return casings. Tic Tic Tic. ROTFLMAO............

PSThe availability of such a list should probably be kept limited. Not that anyone couldn't read a phone book. But we have Avatars for a reason. I'm just saying, and am sure you guys have addressed this before.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Adros did very well on his first bomb. MOW Virtue, 5 vegas gold, sol cubano artisan, camacho pe. I will have to launch a counter attack within the next few days...run and hide my friend!