Home General Discussion

Info on Cigars

nrgriscomnrgriscom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
Today on of my guys brought me a box of cigars that they found. The only info i have about them is what is on the box. The box is wooden with a plastic display top with a gold and blue sticker saying "Andres De Leon Cigars" with a blue lion on them.  there is a sticker on the side that is blue and black marked Series 151, Republica Dominican, Sello de Grantia de Fabrica.  The case contains 22 torpedo style cigars with a blue ribbon layed acrossed the cigars. I have no idea how long the have been out here but are dry and have not cracked yet. I will be putting them in my humidor tonight and when they finally moisten up I will let everyone know how they are. If anyone knows anything about these cigars it would be great to get some info on them.

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    nrgriscom:
    Today on of my guys brought me a box of cigars that they found. The only info i have about them is what is on the box. The box is wooden with a plastic display top with a gold and blue sticker saying "Andres De Leon Cigars" with a blue lion on them.  there is a sticker on the side that is blue and black marked Series 151, Republica Dominican, Sello de Grantia de Fabrica.  The case contains 22 torpedo style cigars with a blue ribbon layed acrossed the cigars. I have no idea how long the have been out here but are dry and have not cracked yet. I will be putting them in my humidor tonight and when they finally moisten up I will let everyone know how they are. If anyone knows anything about these cigars it would be great to get some info on them.

First Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. From what I remember the cigars your talking about are from "Andres De Leon Cigars" shop in NY. They have a gift set that they sell. All hand rolled I think in shop. Same thing as your describing, wood box, clear top, with a blue ribbon. You either have the no. 5 or the no. 6.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Welcome to the forum. I know nothing about those cigars, but let us know how they smoke!

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Welcome to the boards.

Where is 'out here'?
  • nrgriscomnrgriscom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    Overseas. And thanks everyone for making me feel welcome
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Welcome to the forum