Home General Discussion

Cain Double F?

asolomonasolomon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
What's the deal with this? I saw it in the sampler they're offering with a Cain Daytona box purchase. Is it like the Cain "F" but even more "F"? Were there execs at Oliva thinking "hmm, the Cain is strong, but it could be stronger. You know what it needs? More ligero," who then a year later decide "you know this Cain F is pretty strong, but you know what it really needs? Even more ligero"? :D

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Joe (joz3r) smoked one the other day. maybe he will chime in with his experience on this stick
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Hi Dennis , Working on getting the Sand out of my fucking pants, but i smoked one of these the othr day, stong yes, alot like a LFD to me but a bit milder IMHO... I actually didnt care that much for it for the HYPE, I mean it was Good, great Burn, good smoke but i would say its about like all the rest of these Cigar compamnys adding something to an already good cigar changung the band raiseing the price and making a Big deal out of it. WOrth a Try but not something i would go crazy over trying to get..... Love ya Man! GO BUTLER! LOL
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    I like them. Just to make sure, We are talking about the Cain FF or Double F not in production quite yet just part of the Studio Tobac sampler? Because I'm not that much a Fan of the Cain F. It was too harsh. The double F is much smoother which allowed the Flavor to shine.I did a review on them on this site.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I tried one that came with the Daytona box add-on. I was very impressed with how smooth it was and the flavor profile was quite nice. To me it was quite strong, I was buzzing for the entire duration after the first ten minutes and my knees were shaky when I finished. If I could get a box of them, I wouldn't hesitate, so hopefully it goes into production, regular or limited.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    sweet. I liked the cain f for the most part, seems I might have to give this a try when they hit.
    j0z3r:
    I tried one that came with the Daytona box add-on. I was very impressed with how smooth it was and the flavor profile was quite nice. To me it was quite strong, I was buzzing for the entire duration after the first ten minutes and my knees were shaky when I finished. If I could get a box of them, I wouldn't hesitate, so hopefully it goes into production, regular or limited.

Yep thats it. Hell ya , my head was spinning too and getting up afterwards really kicked me in the a$$. It was smooth as butter.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    I just had one of these and I was higher than a kite afterwards. Is this a habano wrapper? I can't find any info on this cigar. I noticed it produced a ton of thick, creamy smoke.
    Thats what Im thinking, Habano since the twang is there similar to the Habano just with a triple fermentation for strength and smoothness. Both the FF and Lancero should be in full production around October.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    The original Cain F was too strong for my preference. Can't imagine what this one will be like.
    Unthought_Known:
    The original Cain F was too strong for my preference. Can't imagine what this one will be like.

Smooth and full of flavor, just dont smoke it and drive.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    BlueRings:
    I like them. Just to make sure, We are talking about the Cain FF or Double F not in production quite yet just part of the Studio Tobac sampler? Because I'm not that much a Fan of the Cain F. It was too harsh. The double F is much smoother which allowed the Flavor to shine.I did a review on them on this site.

Agreed. I was shocked by how smooth the FF was.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Yeah, I didn't know much about it and just lit it up. I noticed how velvety smooth it was then the next thing I know POW!!!!