Home General Discussion

Picked up a few

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
Well I decided to splurge a little and buy some cigars yesterday at my local cigar with my birthday money. So I picked up a Casa Magna Colorado Robust, LFD Double Ligero, My Father and a Carlos Torano (something new he just came out with). I smoked the Casa Magna and the My Father while there watching the Braves game. Enjoyed them both!

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Nice! Those two cigars are very high on my 'need to try' list. Sounds like a great day, except you were watching baseball instead of hockey lol!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    ha ha, to be honest, I would rather watch hockey than soccer ;)
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Krieg:
    ha ha, to be honest, I would rather watch hockey than soccer ;)
    Oh stop your hating on soccer! haha
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    How was the Casa Magna? That was the feature cigar this month for the COTMC. Looks delicious.
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    I smoked the Casa Magna last month while out fly fishing and was impressed with it. I believe it was the robusto size. I would definitely recommend it.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    I have both and have not tried either! I got the Magna with ccom and been holding the double ligero for 3 months. I smoked a air bender the other day that I bough with the Double ligero and really liked it. Are the two simular?
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    cooch36:
    I have both and have not tried either! I got the Magna with ccom and been holding the double ligero for 3 months. I smoked a air bender the other day that I bough with the Double ligero and really liked it. Are the two simular?
    never had the chisel before, I'd also be interested to know if they're different somehow.