Home Non Cigar Related

Trump 2012.... Opinions???

2»

Comments

• ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    jlmarta:
    You have to be kidding. No sentient being can provide a logical reason why an enormous ego wrapped in the skin of a human would be a worthwhile candidate in 2012 or ever!! No! Not now, not ever!
    Because we have never had this before have we.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    If you say so, my friend. As I said in an earlier post - God help us.

Marty

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I don't think Trump could win the primary if he ran. No way. Buuuuuuuut, on the off chance that Trump actually did get the nod (at which point monkeys would then fly out of my rectum), and it was him vs Obama for the POTUS...... I think the choice would be easy. Trump. But he probably still wouldn't win. I can't think of one swing state he could possibly win.

Plus, I live in IL. So, my vote rarely counts. This state is bluer than Bill Clinton's balls were after Monica Lowinsky was fired.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    lilwing88:
    Plus, I live in IL. So, my vote rarely counts. This state is bluer than Bill Clinton's balls were after Monica Lowinsky was fired.

Bwaaahahahahaha!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I think if Trump is somehow able to run it'll guarantee another 4 years of Obama. I think if Palin runs, it'll guarantee another 4 years of Obama.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Russ55:
    I think if Trump is somehow able to run it'll guarantee another 4 years of Obama. I think if Palin runs, it'll guarantee another 4 years of Obama.
    You're right... I'd rather have Skynet than Obama....

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    On the positive side, Trump has executive experience, and has been known to make money. On the negative side, his executive experience doesn't include sharing power with two other branches, and he's been know to lose all his money. His other negatives are...observable.