Home General Discussion

Joya De Nicaragua Event In Nor Cal

RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
Joya De Nicaragua Please come out and meet Dr. Alejandro Martinez Cuenca, owner and master blender of joya de
Nicaragua cigars.
This will be a once in a lifetime chance to meet possibly the next president of Nicaragua as he talks
about his passion for cigars.
Saturday, April 16th, 2011 from 12-6 P.M.
Tabacco Road
2912 Pasatiempo Ln
Sacramento, CA 95821
12-6pm

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    i would go minus the fact its at a horrible shop.! lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    id love to go... but thats a bit far for me to go.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i would go minus the fact its at a horrible shop.! lol

You think Tobaccoo Road is a Horrible Shop? Its a bit far fro me to go to regularly, the place is the Nicest Shop in Sacramento by Far! Prices may be a bit high, but the walk in Humi is unmatched and the selection is Unmatched in the Sacramento Area.... You guys just dont like the Owner.... and he dosent treat you like your some CIgar God, I personaly have never had a Problem with him hes always been very friendly and helpful to me. You Get what you Give Comes to mind here. He has more events , with the Owners and Players in the Cigar industry than anyone Close to Sacramento and that Speaks Volumes to me, especially when they are so highley attended, for pete Johnson there were well over 300 people come through there that night and when litto was there close to the same im sure. Got to love a Place that Brings in the Big Boys for the Customers!
    when the owner shows another cigar shop owner out just cuz he doesnt like competition even though the other shop owner was sending regular business his way...yeah....man of character right there....NOT! LOL. Oh and oz....u keep trying to throw me under the bus in other threads and yet u just seem like a old cookoo bird.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    i have to agree with joey on this one. Yes he has the best humidor around but the prices and the way he treats people there, i cant bring myself to go there again no matter who is there. i am a younger kid and all 3 times i walked into the place i could just tell i was not welcome because of my age. Also what you said about how 300 people came through when pete johnson was there i think that is a bad thing, i was one of the 300 i drove 2 hours down from chico for this "great" event walked in there was absolutely no room to smoke because it was so crowed and then when i tried to meet pete there was about an hour line just to say hi to him so i left because i did not feel like wasting my time. I would rather go to a nice relaxing place where the people in the place and the owner welcome me even if im a lot younger than everyone else.
    dude next time u come into town just let me know and u can crash at my place instead of driving back to chico brother...and yeah, i went in there too and was talking with the other employee and he stalked me in the humi...i mean, less then 1.5/2ft away at all time which was crazy...i understand watch ur merchandise and all, but i have been there numerous times before that but ill never go back.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Christian_Sapp:
    i have to agree with joey on this one. Yes he has the best humidor around but the prices and the way he treats people there, i cant bring myself to go there again no matter who is there. i am a younger kid and all 3 times i walked into the place i could just tell i was not welcome because of my age. Also what you said about how 300 people came through when pete johnson was there i think that is a bad thing, i was one of the 300 i drove 2 hours down from chico for this "great" event walked in there was absolutely no room to smoke because it was so crowed and then when i tried to meet pete there was about an hour line just to say hi to him so i left because i did not feel like wasting my time. I would rather go to a nice relaxing place where the people in the place and the owner welcome me even if im a lot younger than everyone else.

Thats too bad Christian, I was actually talking to Pete when you came in, I saw you and your girl picking out some cigars pay for them and leave..it was packed... sorry you didnt have a good expierience but Thats what an Event is going to be like when you have someone show up like that. It is much more subdued and relaxing and has TONS of seating when there isnt such a big event. I would go there more often but its a 45 minute drive in traffic for me and I have a Great B&m with the best people in the world there just 4 miuntes from my house. Hope you make it back around sometime! Have a Great Day Christian!
  • WoWAddict99WoWAddict99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    I will definantly be at this event. Last time Zee had Dr. Alejandro it was a great event and that man has such passion for what he does. He could even be the next president of Nicaragua. As for the hate on Tobacco Road I was not happy about what happened with the 2 store owners but they will have to figure that out, not us. Zee is a great guy when you get to know him. I went to Nicaragua with him last year and we had a great time. He can come off rough but you have to take it with a grain of salt as he can be one of the nicest guys once you get to know him. The Tatuaje event was a bit crowded but there was room to move and smoke and if you wanted to meet Pete you could walk up and talk with him, anyone who wanted to did.