The @#@ hit the fan APRIL FOOLS!

2»

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    kuzi16:
    i call shenanigans

...there is one every year
    SHENANIGANS!!! SHENANIGANS!!!

Shout out to South Park - gonna have myself a time! :-)

• gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Maybe a little comprimise can save the day.
    Say 1-2 cigars a month, never in front of the child. More exercise and healthy nutrition.

I find the healthier I am the more I even enjoy my cigars.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Just my .02, if this isn't a April fools joke which according to JZ it isn't, you can have a healthy active lifestyle while enjoying cigars. I smoke in a normal week 3-5 cigars and work out 5-6 days and watch what I eat except on my cheat day every week. It's easy to have a healthy lifestyle and enjoy cigars and it sounds like that might be being overlooked. It def won't be the same without you around but if you do have to give up this hobby then I can def understand why you wouldn't be on here.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Man, I hope it's an April Fool's joke :(
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    SmokySuit:
    If this is an April fools then – well played. If not, then some of us BOTL need to get together and rotate bomb you continuously for a few weeks. With a random ordinance taking out your mail box every day or two she’ll have to wave the white flag!
    Seems like perhaps the worst idea for a marriage since man invented cheating, lol.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    well if it's no joke I feel for him. However I wouldn't give up cigars for my wife. Reason is, I was doing it before we married so she knew it going in. But if I did it after maybe but I guess it all comes down to what's worth more and different situations require different solutions.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    OK, it's April 2nd, time to come clean. Let's hear it Krieg.

If it is true, I feel very badly for you. Can I have your cigars?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I'm glad my wife doesn't really say anything about my smoking. Although I don't think she'd have much ground to stand on since a large portion of my smoking is with her dad.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    All I can think about is getting my hands on one of those Padron Reserve 45's. Really hope this is a April fools joke cause otherwise I will feel like a total tool.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Goldy:
    All I can think about is getting my hands on one of those Padron Reserve 45's. Really hope this is a April fools joke cause otherwise I will feel like a total tool.
    Rest Assured Goldy, APRIL FOOLS! I know there is at least one person on here every year that tries to pull this joke, but I figured if I got JZ in on it, more people would fall for it! Anyways, please no one bomb me, my smokes are fine and still in there nice little humid homes. As for KCW, thank you for your heartfelt words.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Kept them in suspense for awhile. Glad it is only a joke, and your stuff is safe.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Krieg:
    Goldy:
    Rest Assured Goldy, APRIL FOOLS! I know there is at least one person on here every year that tries to pull this joke, but I figured if I got JZ in on it, more people would fall for it! Anyways, please no one bomb me, my smokes are fine and still in there nice little humid homes. As for KCW, thank you for your heartfelt words.
    You got me. I saw your post when I went into my office in the morning. It was before I even realized it was April Fool's day. Glad you can keep your smokes. Good one.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Just seeing those words...Padron Reserve 45's...and I started drooling....natural or maduro...hold on to your hat!!!! These babies ROCK!!!!
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    I wasn't really all that upset that you gave up the hobby. I was more jealous that the sticks all went to someone other than me ;)
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Krieg:
    Goldy:
    I guess this means I can't have your cigars?
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    YankeeMan:
    Krieg:
    Goldy:
    What a d*ck!!! lol That's it, send me that Forum Blend back Chris... Ya pr*ck!!! hahaha
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    PuroFreak:
    YankeeMan:
    Krieg:
    Goldy:
    What a d*ck!!! lol That's it, send me that Forum Blend back Chris... Ya pr*ck!!! hahaha
    LOL!