What is your count??

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    50+ and slowly growing.
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    More than enough to smoke in one day...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    kuzi16:
    iduno... i think im in the area of 500ish. that may be on the low side.
    I'm right here as well, near 500, but that would be the low estimate. Although, I know for a fact Kuzi's stash is way more interesting than mine! I've only been at this for a little while...
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    I've really smoked down my stash from all the 5 packs of stuff I bought online and didn't really care for. Now I have nothing but stuff that I absolutely love in there and estimate it around 120 cigars.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    I don't smoke much during the winter months, so I'm at my max right now. About 150-160. I'm ready for spring. Will be in the 70's and 80's this weekend.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    70 and growing. A couple of boxes aging that wont be touched until I get back from overseas.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    At one point I had 432 in my humis. I'm down to under 200 now and trying to get lower than that. I'm really sticking to my no buying. I only buy a stick or two at a time. I like that so much new stuff coming out I don't feel as bad buying a few cigars when I don't have 400+ at home.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Hm. If I guesstimate....I'd say, around 530+/- 20. Getting an actual hard count would take too long. I'm trying to reduce that number and only keep sticks I absolutely love. It was closer to 700, 6 months ago.
  • ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
    i think about 35 now it used to be around 60.
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    ZERO....yeah i know. But due to obscenely slow mail (i haven't gotten anything I’ve ordered yet) and the fact that i deploy every six months makes it hard to maintain a proper humi. So i have Herf-a-Dors, but no cigars right now.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    michaelharvey:
    ZERO....yeah i know. But due to obscenely slow mail (i haven't gotten anything I’ve ordered yet) and the fact that i deploy every six months makes it hard to maintain a proper humi. So i have Herf-a-Dors, but no cigars right now.
    This makes me sad :-(
  • bobdbobd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 71
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    471 ccom do tomorrow.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Diamondog:
    not enough...
    THIS is the only correct answer!

I'm somewhere in the 100 range.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    101 before warm weather "smoking season". Hope to get 20 more in the next week.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    ScottTDawg:
    101 before warm weather "smoking season". Hope to get 20 more in the next week.

I hate odd numbers... Get outside and burn one.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Heavy:
    Diamondog:
    not enough...
    THIS is the only correct answer!

I'm somewhere in the 100 range.
    +1 In the neighborhood of 100. Warm weather is here to stay so I need to increase my supplies.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    About 1500-1700...WAY TOO much..
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Nick2021:
    send one of each stick you have more than two of to me then. i will be glad to help you with your problem.

im a true BORK
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    kuzi16:
    Nick2021:
    send one of each stick you have more than two of to me then. i will be glad to help you with your problem.

im a true BORK
    lol, you know it's funny...got into a BIG argument with my wife...loaded up my Aristocrat to the max, 4 desktop humidors, and am now going into a large coolidor...cigars can be expensive lol BUT, wife and I came to terms....once the cooler is filled that's it!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nick2021:
    kuzi16:
    Nick2021:

im a true BORK
    lol, you know it's funny...got into a BIG argument with my wife...loaded up my Aristocrat to the max, 4 desktop humidors, and am now going into a large coolidor...cigars can be expensive lol BUT, wife and I came to terms....once the cooler is filled that's it!

Good luck with that Nick...
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Nick2021:
    kuzi16:
    Nick2021:

im a true BORK

What are your store hours?? Forget my B&M I will just go shopping at your house.

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    BlueRings:
    Nick2021:
    kuzi16:
    Nick2021:

im a true BORK

What are your store hours?? Forget my B&M I will just go shopping at your house.

+1 I'm tagging along.
  • bluezulubluezulu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 108
    Was able to jump up 15 (perdomos) with another 10 coming Monday or Tuesday. Will be back at 100 soon. Just got to work at it.
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Currently have 320 right now, think ill stop at 500 for a few months.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    I am at 40 aging, and about 25 smoking stogys and 10-15 traders.... IM sooooooo low for me, But hey ....... I'm not saying my humis are empty and then posting i have over 200 and more on the way! LOL .........................Really oz...u actually had to attack me again in a comletely different post? Dude, ur insane man.