Home General Discussion

Issue. I think

michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
When you E-mail customer service what’s the average waiting time for a response? I know the site says typically the same day but well it's been a bit longer. I don’t really have the ability to call. Any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Ive always gotten a response within 24hours/unless a sunday. If its been longer, try resending.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    When did you send the email? If you sent it after business hours, you won't see any response until the next day. Look up their business hours in the Info section. All hours are in EST.

If you still aren't receiving a reply, try sending again or having someone call for you if you can't call by yourself.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    What address did you send it to? I know Tim has been out of the country for a while so if it was to one of his you wont get a response right away.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Also, CCOM email servers block some incoming emails for some reason. They could not receive emails from my Hotmail account, they worked on it for weeks and still no dice. I eventually set up a gmail account just so I could send in emails. I dont know if this pertains to your problem but it's something to think about.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    When I have had trouble with the email in the past I just use the online live help. That get's almost instant results.
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    thank you guys for your input.....everythings good to go. now comes the hard part waiting for my cigars to get shipped half way around the world......