since I had my last cigar... and i'm sad :(

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I'm sad, too. What's up?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    You alright, man?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    This is a travesty! What is the cause of this heartbreaking news?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    So sorry, why not?
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    just super busy with work and what not... and the weather hasn't helped... crazy storms, by California standards anyway... and I was sick for about a week and a half...

just seems like every time I plan on having a smoke it we get a hail storm or my dog gets sick or I get a rush work project...

everything should clear up this weekend though... just gotta figure out what to smoke... i'm thinkin Tempus Maduro or San Lotano Maduro...

thanks for the concern fellas... all is well, just bad timing and lots of random BS... and by random BS I mean things like having a growth removed from my dogs eyelid via Laser... a frickin laserbeam, thankfully not attached to the head of an ill tempered sea bass
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Look at the bright side Rob....you might not have had a cigar in the last 45 days, but I did save a ton of money by switching my car insurance to Geico!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Krieg:
    Look at the bright side Rob....you might not have had a cigar in the last 45 days, but I did save a ton of money by switching my car insurance to Geico!
    AND thats another month and a half of aging on your babies, which means they will be even MORE delicious when you finally do get to them!

Glad to hear all is well - relatively speaking of course.

• YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    robbyras:
    I'm curled up in the fetal position just thinking about that!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    this is the saddest thing i have ever heard.
    raining again today...

I've even been staying away from my humi's and coolidor... but I broke down last night and opened them up and took a few deep sniffs... emmmmmmm....

i's not too cold today, so I may sit out on my deck (under the overhang of course) and smoke something small... I have a nice Punch Double Maduro Rothschild that only lasts about 45 minutes... I think I can, I think I can...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Go lil feller, GO! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Cmon fellas, everybody now - ROBBY! ROBBY! ROBBY! ROBBY!

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    mmmmm peer pressure
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    robbyras:
    "If Misery loves company"; I feel your pain. One month ago I was in sunny Mexico being served drinks & enjoying a cigar every day. Haven't been able to have one since I came home. Haven't had the courage to tell anyone. Thanks for opening the door. (The next one will be that much better.)
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    kuzi16:
    mmmmm peer pressure
    Just walk in close your eyes and reach into the humi and grab one....you will feel better after.
    ha... still no dice... man we are having some crazy weather here in the East Bay...

It's still looking like I will be holding out until this weekend!
  • bobdbobd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 71
    For mostly the same reasons as you, I have only had 2 smokes since november, now that is pathetic. I keep opening the humi to smell it. Warm weather is coming soon.
    The weather left no room for smoking yesterday, but it left plenty of room for tree limbs...

Photobucket
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Looks like your tree got tired of all trash talk. BAZINGA!

Maybe a smoke while you clean it up? That's what I did when this happened to my car last December. It led to the capture of my most redneck-est picture ever as I was trying to "capture my last moments with the dear old gal". The wife loved it.