Home General Discussion

Post Cigar Pics

Comments

• leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    ENFIDL:
    :) I could not help to say i have zombie rounds for my 45 did not know the made last resort sticks to! is that any good and were do you get those?
    :) question for the new kid? there have been several sticks and they all look very good. makes me confused i have not seen any of them at my local B&M were do you guys find all those sticks? and are they on CCOM? Just wandering. thanks.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    ENFIDL:
    :) I could not help to say i have zombie rounds for my 45 did not know the made last resort sticks to! is that any good and were do you get those?
    :) question for the new kid? there have been several sticks and they all look very good. makes me confused i have not seen any of them at my local B&M were do you guys find all those sticks? and are they on CCOM? Just wandering. thanks.
    The Zombie was a very limited release. Only 2 B&M's got them and they were sold before they arrived. They can be found but it takes some work. I was gifted this by RCY and JSnake. Two ridiculous borks!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    i didnt want to half *** it, whats left of an Olivia Serie V

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    taythegibs:
    i didnt want to half *** it, whats left of an Olivia Serie V

Oliva V is one of my fav cigars. Try to get your hands on the Lancero. It will blow you away. I would totally send you one, but I'm fresh out and they're a bit hard to find. :(
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Posted it elsewhere, but this was great ROTT!! image
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    image Tasty stick especially for the price!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    My first Recon, Yummy!image
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I hear those A.B. Prensados are pretty darn good.. Let us know what you think DJ.
    kaspera79:
    I hear those A.B. Prensados are pretty darn good.. Let us know what you think DJ.
    I was very impressed with my first churchill and it had significant time on it, so i ordered robustos and they were not nearly as complex. Soem friends of mine smoked the aged churchills and had the same experience, bought a box...and it was not the same. These smoeks need time to age and if they do, I see why they got the rating they did. I still have one more aged churchill, and the robustos are locked in the one fo the aging boxes. i will revisit them in another month or so, but my guess is age will do wonders as myself and my buddies have both experienced.
  • cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
    Thanks for the info catfish. I was wondering the same thing. I've been wanting to try them. Gonna get some with my next order and try to forget about them.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Listed as Cigar of the year in 2011 by some sources, with a 96 rating, that seems hard to ignore and almost begs to be smoked.
    The first one I smoked was unbelievable and a very memorable cigar....Super Bowl this year. I ordered the robusto immediately after. I cannot stress how important aging is as several of my BOTL have experienced significant differences with age. Enjoy brothers
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    catfishbluezz:
    The first one I smoked was unbelievable and a very memorable cigar....Super Bowl this year. I ordered the robusto immediately after. I cannot stress how important aging is as several of my BOTL have experienced significant differences with age. Enjoy brothers
    I had a similar experience with a Prensado robusto I first tried in December, I was wowed by how good it was. This was before the CA ratings. I ordered a 10 pack deal on the robusto in Jan.; had a couple since then from that order and they are rich in flavor but like you said, not as complex. So the age thing maybe what I am running into. I've layed the rest down and plan on revisiting them sometime this summer.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Love the Seijas picture Rick, great choice and looks like you enjoyed it ;)
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    RCY, how was the smoke?
    RCY Cigars:
    Photobucket
    rzaman:
    RCY, how was the smoke?
    RCY Cigars:
    Photobucket

Rzaman, I loved it. I would say this was a favorite so far this year. If you like a sweet leathery, lightly spicy on the finish medium strength cigar with tons of flavor. This is the one to try. It was very complex to me and no where near boring. Unless you count the band, but after a few puffs. The band looked excellant, lol. Sad thing is, I only have two left. I'm going to fire up another one this weekend. I'm 95% sure at this moment. I will buy a box if I can.

90+ Irishman:

Heck yeah I did, thanks to you and FTG for introducing this to me....

RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:

Heck yeah I did, thanks to you and FTG for introducing this to me....

No worries brother glad you liked em!

Dustin that is an awesome My Father picture bro!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I was gifted a Jose Seijas by a friend last year. I lit it up, smoked a few puffs, and tossed it. Afterward, I did some research on it. They are kinda spendy and have a cool story but I just couldn't get in to it. I did the same with a DPG Serie JJ though.
    Which one was it Dennis? Was it this one, the Signature or one of his other ones. Even with saying that. You can see in the pick I nub it. And would have taken it even further if it didn't get hot on me. It was that good to me. You know that old saying though, everyones palate is different. Guess this is the case here. Unless you had a dud. Sorry buddy, that it didn't take well with you. Which brings me to another thought. I may post that in a few
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Yeah, it was a signature. It was well made, draw was awesome, it just had a weird flavor. It is weird about people and their palates. Some peeps like what I don't and sometimes it is the opposite. Its like me and most mild cigars. They taste like burning hay to me.