Home General Discussion

New Arrivals

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
I brought in Ernesto Carillo cigars, Kristoff and Illusione and should have them online soon. I know some guys have been asking about these brands. Looks like my Illusione pricing will be the best on the web too!

Comments

• Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    great, i have wanted to try the illusione and with great pricing sounds great to me
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Alex Svenson:
    Looks like my Illusione pricing will be the best on the web too!
    nice
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Very, very exciting. Thanks for adding these.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Great! I'm gonna be so broke. But at least have some great cigars to keep me happy
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Great news. Pumped about the Ernesto Carillo stuff. Been meaning to try his new stuff but haven't gotten around to it yet. Looking forward to it.
  • The HoosThe Hoos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 42
    Sounds great, cant wait to try them.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I've been meaning to try some Illusione stff, but I always get distracted by something else.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    boydmcgowan:
    Great news. Pumped about the Ernesto Carillo stuff. Been meaning to try his new stuff but haven't gotten around to it yet. Looking forward to it.
    Get around to it Boyd, if you like his LGC blend(s), you're going to love his EPC line.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    j0z3r:
    boydmcgowan:
    Get around to it Boyd, if you like his LGC blend(s), you're going to love his EPC line.
    Speaking of which, that EP Carillo ShortRun you gifted me was amazing! I just got around to it on Friday night and it really is a great cigar, can't wait to try some of his other personal lines, thanks!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    nikostewart:
    j0z3r:
    boydmcgowan:
    Speaking of which, that EP Carillo ShortRun you gifted me was amazing! I just got around to it on Friday night and it really is a great cigar, can't wait to try some of his other personal lines, thanks!
    The ones I got from Joe are going to Vegas. Now I NEED to win $$$$ so i can come back and give it to Alex in exchange for the EPC stuff, thanks for the pressure Alex, LOL
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Kristoff is a huge win.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    wwhwang:
    I've been meaning to try some Illusione stff, but I always get distracted by something else.
    ive had their stuff. they are decent but i find myself being distracted by other things when it comes to them as well. though they are good cigars, for the price point they do not stand out in my mind. maybe ccoms price point will make them more attractive to me.
    stephen_hannibal:
    Kristoff is a huge win.

agreed. its a win not only for us and ccom, but it is a win for Kristoff who may not get new customers that never whould have heard of the brand. i know that i would have liked easier access to them and now i do.

now i just have to resist ordering ...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Alex Svenson:
    .... Illusione and should have them online soon. ..........Looks like my Illusione pricing will be the best on the web too!
    Alex, you have answered my prayers.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I haven't had any of those brands yet, looking fwd to trying them!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Thats just great Alex. You wait till im broke and doing a pretty good job of controlling myself then bam you lay this on me. :P
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Does "on the web soon" mean "available via phone or email now"?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    All three of these are among my favorite brands on the market. Very excited.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET... I've had a few Illusiones and they were pretty good... can't wait to try the others!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    stephen_hannibal:
    Kristoff is a huge win.

agreed. its a win not only for us and ccom, but it is a win for Kristoff who may not get new customers that never whould have heard of the brand. i know that i would have liked easier access to them and now i do.

now i just have to resist ordering ...

+1, Heard a ton about how I "should" be trying these. Just never made it a priority. Probably will get a few now. Same with Illusione. So I guess it worked on at least one guy.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    bandyt09:
    nikostewart:
    j0z3r:
    boydmcgowan:
    The ones I got from Joe are going to Vegas. Now I NEED to win $$$$ so i can come back and give it to Alex in exchange for the EPC stuff, thanks for the pressure Alex, LOL
    haha, awesome. Yeah, I'm a big fan of the Original LGC in the sumatra wrapper actually. I've had a few the Series Rs and they're good, but the original is definitely my favorite. Accidentally aged the last few from a box I bought and I had the last one about 3 years after buying the box and they age pretty well. Some EPCs are def going on my next order as are some more LGC originals.
  • ajacobsajacobs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 29
    alienmisprint:
    Does "on the web soon" mean "available via phone or email now"?

Wondering the same thing.  Illusione's are a new favorite.  I have 4 boxes here now and looking for some more.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    awesome! I've been wanting to try some of Carillo's blends
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Does this mean Kristoff's Vengence line as well? I know one of the "sister" site does a dealio with them now n then...
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Alex Svenson:
    I brought in Ernesto Carillo cigars
    Any chance of the Inaugural 2009/2010's?
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Alex, please put a sampler pack together on these. I want to give them a go before committing...
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Maybe a write up of these as well for the newbies like myself.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Kristoff is definitely a win, illusion as well...I'm excited to see what the pricing will look like.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    ive noticed the kristoff cigars at a local bm shop. never really caught my interest though something about the packaging and excess tobacco shreds in the boxes. never smoked i guess because of that, lol. can any of you guys tell me more about the brand??
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Mperconte:
    Alex, please put a sampler pack together on these. I want to give them a go before committing...
    +1... a sampler with some of the highlights of these brands would be awesome. Everytime I think I'm going to slow down on cigar buying, stuff like this happens lol.