Home General Discussion

Corona size Sticks/ Best thoughts

MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
OK, I want to pick up a box of something in the Corona size, Anyone have a personnal favorite that the masses all agree on? How about the Ccom house blends?
I'll let the boards put in their .02 cents and figure something out later.

As for my tastes, I roll on the full body side; I'm really lovin the MOW Puro's but that's a little firecrackers. So, perhaps something that is toned down a little bit for earlier in the day.
What say the...

Comments

• Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    we still have some of the corona samplers featuring 8 different aj fernandez made blends. You have to call in to buy tthem as they are not online. Without a doubt these are some of te best coronas I have smoked in recent time IMHO.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I liked the Ccom Brazilian label enough in the corona size I had to buy a box. Very good size.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Alex Svenson:
    we still have some of the corona samplers featuring 8 different aj fernandez made blends. You have to call in to buy tthem as they are not online. Without a doubt these are some of te best coronas I have smoked in recent time IMHO.
    Agreed. Man o'War Puro Authentico, La Aurora 1495, Cain Daytona #4...lots and lots of good coronas...although I may be biased as the corona and petit corona are two of my favorite sizes.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    t_evan50:
    I liked the Ccom Brazilian label enough in the corona size I had to buy a box. Very good size.
    thats what i was gunna say
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    As Alex says, give the sampler a try. I like them all, but my favorite is the Sun Grown corona. They are a quick, go to smoke when you don't have a lot of time. Pricing is also very good, even without the sale.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    The JDN Cabinetta Corona Gorda is awesome, sweet, nutty, and smooth.
  • GentlemanGentleman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    t_evan50:
    +1 I ordered the same exact thing.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    docbp87:
    I'll second this one. Great smoke. Dirty Rat too!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Alex Svenson:
    docbp87:
    I'll second this one. Great smoke. Dirty Rat too!
    Heck yeah! Not exactly a lighter bodied stick though LOL.
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    I didn't see the JDN cabinetta on the site unless I missed it. So I decided that I will order a box of the Ccom Brazilians and start with that. I will be on the lookout for others..

Next on my list will be a box of the Oliva V's in the Robusto size.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    You won't be sorry. I was very hesitant to try any of the house blends, but someone on here (pretty sure it was Laker) shot me a couple of the Brazilians in the corona size. I was honestly suprised by how good of a smoke it was. Another budget stick I really dig in the corona size is the La Vieja Habana Corojo. Its vastly different from the Ccom Brazilian label, but still an awesome smoke in its own right.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    alienmisprint:
    Another budget stick I really dig in the corona size is the La Vieja Habana Corojo. Its vastly different from the Ccom Brazilian label, but still an awesome smoke in its own right.
    good call. i totally forgot about that one.

one other on that i thought about was the JdN dark corojo Peligroso. that is a great for a fuller cigar.