Home General Discussion

Buffalo

CanadianCanadian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 54
About a year ago someone posted a link to a huge cigar store somewhere near Buffalo. I am not sure if it was Smokin Joes or another place. I searched the forum but can't find the post. Does anyone have any suggestions in addition to Smokin Joes?

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Being from Buffalo .... there are a handful of places in thew greater Buffalo area ...... Smokin Joes is on the reservation and have a large walk show room that is a gigantic humidor ... prices are decent, but seemingly I have never found anything rare or exotic in there ..... There is Tinder ox in East Amherst which is just an extension of the franchise .... sometimes you can find some great deals but some prices are very high .... ok place to light up a smoke though .... There is also Nice Ash which is probably the nicest location good selection with standard pricing nothing too great nothing being jacked up ... nice lounge to smoke in I think if you buy there you can smoke there but otherwise you need to be a member .... There is also the Virgil Avenue Tobbacinist .... nice place havent been in there in a while but if my memory serves me well it was just ok as for selection and price ..... If you looking for a place to smoke you can always goto Alternative Brews they are in Amherst and have over 150 beers about 12 different on tap and sell some sticks ... the stiucks they sell are nothing to write home about ... no food served but you can order in or have most local deliver there .... good prices on drinks ... dart boards and a jukebox .... And if you are looking for any decent kind of restaurants let me know .... many good cheap options and all kinds of different places in the immediate are .....When you heading down .... I live 3 minutes from Alternative Brews.
  • RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 106
    Hey Canadian
    Its was smokin Joes in Sanborn NY. Just across the border. Smokin Joes has the largest walk in humidor in Western NY. Any other questions, PM me!

-Regards and Long Ashes!