Home General Discussion

Come on C.Com the Boss is Out of Town

TheDuckofDeathTheDuckofDeath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 20
Boss is gone. Grow a set and empty the warehouse with more March Madness deals. Some of us non crack-headed East Coasters missed out on most deals. I know there are some other premiums hiding somewhere.

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    TheDuckofDeath:
    Boss is gone. Grow a set and empty the warehouse with more March Madness deals. Some of us non crack-headed East Coasters missed out on most deals. I know there are some other premiums hiding somewhere.
    LOL, this sounds so pathetic, begging for another deal
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Ah the Duck is correct...the deals have been a little lame so far. Any good ones have been gobbled up quickly.
  • StangRunner3StangRunner3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 47
    I disagree. Plus he's not complaining about selection, he's complainig about not having a chance to order some of the premiums. I understand time zones make I difficult, but Ccom never hid when they were posting them up and Josh Smelko even posted saying to be ready for midnight because of a great deal. Set an alarm to wake up for 15 minutes and order or stay up. I stayed up and I get up at 4 am to start the day; it's not the best thing in the world but I can't complain that I missed something I was aware about.
  • TheDuckofDeathTheDuckofDeath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 20
    That is correct. I have 3 kids and sleep right now is important. I wake up at 530 in the morning to start getting the crumb crunchers ready. I would of loved to snag the super premium deals
  • StangRunner3StangRunner3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 47
    TheDuckofDeath:
    That is correct. I have 3 kids and sleep right now is important. I wake up at 530 in the morning to start getting the crumb crunchers ready. I would of loved to snag the super premium deals

That's understandable and please don't take my response as disrespect, as that is not what it was intended to be. It was just my .02 cents because I know everybody's schedules are different and, at the same time, Ccom fully disclosed the posting times. Sorry you didn't get to pick any of the deals up. If I would have ordered them I'd send you a few, but unfortunately I didn't place an order (some may think I'm crazy for not ordering haha).