Home General Discussion

Cigar of the month club

chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
I am a new member so I was wondering I joined the cigar of the month club last month and I should be receiving my fist cigars this month. On the site it says they should come the first week of the month but they have yet to come. Has anyone else gotten their shipment?

Thanks

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    If you did like I did and joined a few days too late, I think we'll be waiting until next month's shipment to go out. I'm thinking I might try calling a rep and see if I can get last month's shipped out.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    skweekz:
    If you did like I did and joined a few days too late, I think we'll be waiting until next month's shipment to go out. I'm thinking I might try calling a rep and see if I can get last month's shipped out.

Yea i joined too late last month actually (End of January). I will call a rep but I just wanted to know if anyone else received their shipment yet or when it usually comes.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    You should get the promo package for joining. shortly after you join. When i joined it was a 5 pack that was worth about $100, i know they were doing a promo for Armadas at the end of the year not sure what that is. So if you joined in Jan you should have got that in Feb and i think the next one you get will be first week of april.

I would sugget calling in to find out.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Call, definetely, can't hurt, and CCOM is the most user-friendly organization I know of.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I got my delivery last week, I think your into package should be on it's way.
    I would call and see what is your status is.
    If you have your account online here, the order will also be in your order history and shipment trackings are posted and dated.
    Welcome to the boards by-the-way.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    ShotgunJohn:
    If you have your account online here, the order will also be in your order history and shipment trackings are posted and dated.

Thanks! I assume from what you guys have been saying that the response time is better by phone than by email....I did email customer service but I looked up the hours and I can call after work which is better than most places which are 9-5.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    chemforever:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Thanks! I assume from what you guys have been saying that the response time is better by phone than by email....I did email customer service but I looked up the hours and I can call after work which is better than most places which are 9-5.
    If you have a cigar sales rep and can email them directly, you can get a quick response, but if you need an instant response call customer service.
    CCOM prides themselves and shine where customer service is concerned.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    They also have a Live Chat option running on the site that works well. For those of us who don't like to talk on the phone.
    I didn't see the Live Chat option anywhere. Am I being totally oblivious or something? I just sent an e-mail. I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.
    I sent an e-mail about possibly getting last month's sampler since I missed signing up in time by just a couple days. As we've come to expect from ccom, Matt replied to my e-mail promptly and said they'll get it in the mail ASAP! Well done, ccom!