Home General Discussion

Cigar shop/lounge in Vegas?

fire78n88fire78n88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
I need a recommendation, I'm heading to Las Vegas at the end of the week. For those who've been there, is there any cigar shop that stands out above the rest? Any shop that I shouldn't miss while there? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    I forget, someone just came back from Vegas about 2 weeks ago and mentioned two Cigar bars, one he like and the other not so much. Hopefully, he will see you post; it is a regular forum botl.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    I would highly recommend Casa Fuente in the forum shops at Caesar's Palace. Their house line is awesome.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    two of the more popular ones...

Casa Fuente - Caesars Forum Shops
    Rumbar - Mirage

They have others as well..
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    shamrocked:
    I would highly recommend Casa Fuente in the forum shops at Caesar's Palace. Their house line is awesome.

Make sure you ask for the very exclusive Davidoff that is only sold at that location. I'm shooting myself in the foot that I didn't know about it until after I left Vegas and could have had one in my humi for bragging rights. :p

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    drpepperdude:
    Make sure you ask for the very exclusive Davidoff that is only sold at that location.

What's the price tag on the exclusive? I'm heading out there the first week in May and might wanna check it out.
    drpepperdude:
    shamrocked:

Make sure you ask for the very exclusive Davidoff that is only sold at that location. I'm shooting myself in the foot that I didn't know about it until after I left Vegas and could have had one in my humi for bragging rights. :p

Which Davidoff you talking about??
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    My buddy has a friend who's got a shop in Vegas .

Cigarbox
    1900 Western Ave.
    Tell them Bill sent you.
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    zeebra:
    drpepperdude:
    shamrocked:

Which Davidoff you talking about??

It's a special version and size of the Davidoff Diademas Finas line aged longer than the standard 4 years on Davidoff cigars.

• WoWAddict99WoWAddict99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    Casa Fuente is definantly a must go to place in Vegas. I would highly recommend the Casa Fuente Lancero and Don Carlos Lancero if they have any in stock. The Tangerine Mojito is excellent there as well.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    when u going...ill probably be in vegas may 5th-9th
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    As a casa fuente supporter I always get the lanceros. Casa fuente lancero and the Don Carlos lancero is a must in my books. They limit you to two. Have your wife/fiancé/friend buy some and get as many as you can as they can only be found there. I personally like the casa fuente blend more than the others.
  • fire78n88fire78n88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    Thanks everyone for the recommendations. Casa Fuente is the one I was checking out online. I'll be there Thursday-Monday.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    when u going...ill probably be in vegas may 5th-9th

May 2-5, going out with a few of my buddies
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    drpepperdude:
    shamrocked:

I've been to Casa Fuente many times and dont remember any Davidoff products.................................Get the mojito and Casa Fuente special. Best deal there.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    dam to bad we are opposite dates lol...maybe next time my friend lol
    I'll actually be out in Vegas Easter weekend if anyone is going to be there then. I think the dates are April 21 - 24.
    I'll be at the Wynn from April 25-28th, love comped rooms!!!!
    ha - it appears there are multiple people from the forum going to vegas but for some reason everyone is going one weekend after the next.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I'll be there March 16th - 19th for the MADNESS that is the NCAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    bandyt09:
    I'll be there March 16th - 19th for the MADNESS that is the NCAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be there the 16th at night an leave the 20th. We'll see if we can possibly meet up. Problem though is I'm going out with a bunch of guys for a bachelor party and it appears that we have a full boat of things planned, not to mention much needed hangover rest. I'll let you know if I can sneak away for a smoke. If I can, I shoot you a PM. Hopefully you can check it out while you're there.
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    Mperconte:
    I forget, someone just came back from Vegas about 2 weeks ago and mentioned two Cigar bars, one he like and the other not so much. Hopefully, he will see you post; it is a regular forum botl.
    That was me... and I think someone already mentioned the two I visited: Casa Fuente in Forum Shops and Rumbar in the Mirage.
    Adcurium:
    Mperconte:
    That was me... and I think someone already mentioned the two I visited: Casa Fuente in Forum Shops and Rumbar in the Mirage.
    That was me who mentioned it....LOL.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    There used to be one called Smoking @ss Cigar Company.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    undulac:
    bandyt09:
    I'll be there the 16th at night an leave the 20th. We'll see if we can possibly meet up. Problem though is I'm going out with a bunch of guys for a bachelor party and it appears that we have a full boat of things planned, not to mention much needed hangover rest. I'll let you know if I can sneak away for a smoke. If I can, I shoot you a PM. Hopefully you can check it out while you're there.
    Dan, my laptop will be making the trip with me so I will be checking my PM's and the cigar.com forums so shoot me a PM if you can.