Home General Discussion

So I ordered two of today's super-premium sampler....

AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
Hello all, I haven't made a "hello" thread but I figure now is a good time. My name is Tony, been into cigars for about a year now and have learned a lot from these forums! I'm a night-owl, which means I was online at 12:01am ET today and ordered todays super-premium sampler. I was so excited for the deal that I didn't read the whole description and ended up putting two in my cart before the system was fixed and only allowed one per person. I did email Ccom and offered to resubmit my order with just 1 sampler but never heard back. I see that a TON of you missed out on this sampler and while I cant do much about it...in the interest of trying to help out fellow board-members I want to offer my ONE extra sampler to someone if you're interested. I will charge the same exact amount that Ccom was charging and will send it out as soon as I receive mine. Its really as simple as that...if your interested just shoot me a PM. Thanks guys! -Tony G.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Ur lucky enough to get two of them bro. some people such as my self couldnt even get to a computer by the time they were sold out, so I just decided to say F it and spend my money elsewhere otherwise i would buy this off you. I can always trade if ur interested and that would get u on the good traders list as well!
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    No thanks, I dont buy cigars from crack heads :)
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    That's a helluva nice offer my friend. Even if nobody takes you up on it, it was good of you to offer.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Ur lucky enough to get two of them bro. some people such as my self couldnt even get to a computer by the time they were sold out, so I just decided to say F it and spend my money elsewhere otherwise i would buy this off you. I can always trade if ur interested and that would get u on the good traders list as well!
    I appreciate the offer for trade...I think im going to sell it because I want some $$ for the rest of March madness! Thanks again though :)
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    That is really cool of you to offer man.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    no problem. If u are not on the good traders list it may be a tad hard to sell cuz most guys will only buy from guys on the list. safety kinda thing ya know. lol.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    leonard:
    No thanks, I dont buy cigars from crack heads :)
    LOL
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    bigharpoon:
    That's a helluva nice offer my friend. Even if nobody takes you up on it, it was good of you to offer.
    +1, shows some class