Home General Discussion

mow corona

NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
curious to how you guys this the 5x42 mow corona from the aj corona sampler compares to the standard production 6x44 mow corona. i have yet to smoke either, i only have the 5.42 resting in the humi. hope to pick up a few 6x44 some time soon.

Comments

• blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I'm interested in some peoples opinions on this also, since I just got a full box of MoW original coronas. I'm going to let them sit for 6 months before I smoke my first one, then its 1 every 6 months after that. I usually smoke robustos but Ccom was out for a good month and I've been falling in love with a few other coronas so I figured go for it. Resting in my aging humi now.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    blurr:
    I'm interested in some peoples opinions on this also, since I just got a full box of MoW original coronas. I'm going to let them sit for 6 months before I smoke my first one, then its 1 every 6 months after that. I usually smoke robustos but Ccom was out for a good month and I've been falling in love with a few other coronas so I figured go for it. Resting in my aging humi now.
    Wow! Those are going to last for 11 years!!!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    The original 6x44 corona is excellent. My favorite size so far. I haven't tried the small ones from the weekend blitz yet, but I hear they are great as well.