Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    jliu:
    Gosh. I finally start taking decent pics and now I get crap for showing my fingers. You guys can suck a durian. I am too Asian. Boyd, Rudy, Shawn, Jose Pepin, AJ Fernandez all know this.
    Durian is GOOOD I REALLY LIKE DURIAN
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Gosh. I finally start taking decent pics and now I get crap for showing my fingers. You guys can suck a durian. I am too Asian. Boyd, Rudy, Shawn, Jose Pepin, AJ Fernandez all know this.
    completely UNTRUE. I HATE THAT CRAP WITH A PASSION. Just trying to get my point across...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    completely UNTRUE. I HATE THAT CRAP WITH A PASSION. Just trying to get my point across...

Sorry, my sense humor can be really bad....

RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:

Sorry, my sense humor can be really bad....

what? I love your sense of humor dude. come here, hug it out. bring it in Ricky Rick
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Dude I'm seriously questioning your asianess
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Room 101 SA. Nice quick smoke.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Thanks, Mr. Griffin(leerescue)
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photossmoking a montecristo with toombes:) my wife is getting good at picking out smokes for me!
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    I'm having one of my goto smokes, "The Grand Habano" Vintage 2002, all I can say is the Tobacco used for this stick is out of this world, if U have not tried, please givem a wirl. C.COM has the absolute lowest price on the entire Gran Habano line, "HOPE U ALL HAVE A GREAT SMOKE OUT SATURDAY" Photobucket
    Toombes, I just sent U a PM I thought I should put in in the post as well, please let me know where U purchased that CUTTER, I have tried to locate, I do not know what words to enter in to search bar to locate, Please, Please let me know, either PM or E- Mail to cigar@usa.com Thank's so much
    JHEWEY, U have got some AWESOME taiste in smokes any LA AROMA is a good LA AROMA
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    seagarlover:
    Toombes, I just sent U a PM I thought I should put in in the post as well, please let me know where U purchased that CUTTER, I have tried to locate, I do not know what words to enter in to search bar to locate, Please, Please let me know, either PM or E- Mail to cigar@usa.com Thank's so much

PM replied to, Chris.
    TO ALL, I need U'R help until I hear back from TOOMBES if anybody else know where to get the CUTTER he has displayed in the picture with the MONTECRISTO, PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW, i HAVE LOOKED HI AND LO FOR THIS DO NOT KNOW NAME OF IT Link of picture http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/Toombes/608b1b3c.jpg
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    SORRY....it HAS no NAME, but this COFFEE is good with my TAT
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    seagarlover:
    TO ALL, I need U'R help until I hear back from TOOMBES if anybody else know where to get the CUTTER he has displayed in the picture with the MONTECRISTO, PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW, i HAVE LOOKED HI AND LO FOR THIS DO NOT KNOW NAME OF IT Link of picture http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/Toombes/608b1b3c.jpg
    Maybe you can find it at that competitors site you love,,,just sayin
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The Kid:
    seagarlover:
    YEAH rUdY....i FoUnd ONE at another SITE, BUT OUT of RESPECT for the AMAZING PEOPLE at CCOM...I will nOt sHaRe IT
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    seagarlover:
    It looks like a Cuban Crafters Perfect Cutter. I had a similar one for my first cutter. It's really good for the money.
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    seagarlover:
    YEAH rUdY....i FoUnd ONE at another SITE, BUT OUT of RESPECT for the AMAZING PEOPLE at CCOM...I will nOt sHaRe IT
    Incase this EXAmPLE ABOVE was UNCLEAR. PERHAPS this WILL HELP. Smoked a culivari leon this morning. Perty good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrXuAd6YGPM
    had a tat baby face with Dino. man, what a delicious cigar. can't wait to fire up the rest of them
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    jliu:
    had a tat baby face with Dino. man, what a delicious cigar. can't wait to fire up the rest of them
    I really enjoyed the baby face. Super rich flavors. Yum.
    BigT06:
    jliu:
    I really enjoyed the baby face. Super rich flavors. Yum.
    totally. when it got to that "face" banded area, it had this really nice sweetness to it. really great rich flavors indeed! I was reading your review when I was smoking it haha
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    seagarlover:

Cracking me up.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    pelirrojo:
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    seagarlover:

Cracking me up.
    +100 hahahahahahahaha
    TOOMBES made my week, thank you for the CGAR CUTTER info and where to purchase, I had the an opportunity to use this cutter when I was in Mississippi last week, I fell in love, it works so well eeven a blind man can cut a perfect smoke. again. thanks
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Dude I'm seriously questioning your asianess
    Damn Steve, you like durian? You really are a Filipino.
    illusione natural hl. I like!
    jliu:
    illusione natural hl. I like!
    Can't ..... make.......fun.. pic ...so .................clear.
    no seriously my camera phone has a mind of its own. on a delicious note, I left one of these in your pass. I like it. I know you're a lancero whore
    jliu:
    no seriously my camera phone has a mind of its own. on a delicious note, I left one of these in your pass. I like it. I know you're a lancero whore
    Who are you calling a lancero whore? You NUB sl*t.