Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    catfishbluezz:
    Joe....the RP are garbage...and only serve as an "I wish I had an Avo Classic" smoke lol... Until employment hits, no classic's other than the occasional single purchase. That's the best coffee smoke IMO, followed by 5V, and what I'm lighting up shortly
    I hear ya, just kidding with you. I hate to see a man without the cigar he wants, maybe I need to send a handful of Avo Classics your way? :)
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    Joe....the RP are garbage...and only serve as an "I wish I had an Avo Classic" smoke lol... Until employment hits, no classic's other than the occasional single purchase. That's the best coffee smoke IMO, followed by 5V, and what I'm lighting up shortly
    I hear ya, just kidding with you. I hate to see a man without the cigar he wants, maybe I need to send a handful of Avo Classics your way? :)
    No....because I have no ability to return fire and am moving shortly... I am going to have to back out for about 6 months. I'd you do, I will rape you.....specifically when no one has my new addy
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    No....because I have no ability to return fire and am moving shortly... I am going to have to back out for about 6 months. I'd you do, I will rape you.....specifically when no one has my new addy
    No return fire is even more tempting.
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    No return fire is even more tempting.
    I will destroy you from an undisclosed location Joe..... This won't be a cute corona padron package ;)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Just had a Perdomo 2 and it sucked. Have to fire up a different stick later.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    catfishbluezz:
    I'll put it to you this way doc....if I had a stash right now of Avo, you'd be dead. I highly recommend the entire line. The classic is an all time favorite hands down. The 787 is unreal, and everything else has subtle differences but quality and complexity is in every smoke.
    LOL, I know you would bro! Guess I got no tastebuds either! haha! I'll keep my eyes out for some!
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    I'll put it to you this way doc....if I had a stash right now of Avo, you'd be dead. I highly recommend the entire line. The classic is an all time favorite hands down. The 787 is unreal, and everything else has subtle differences but quality and complexity is in every smoke.
    LOL, I know you would bro! Guess I got no tastebuds either! haha! I'll keep my eyes out for some!
    Once you have an Avo classic or XO, you will understand. The RP conny in comparison is a tasteless cigar. Now....that doesn't mean I won't keep a couple around, but they are sub $2 smokes for a reason. Honestly bro....the little 5 pack robusto sampler is a great start and yoh can probably have Andy get you one cheap on your next order. I'm in the selling cycle...if it was buying time, I'd have a box in my humi
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Having a La Aurora Cameroon lancero with a bit of age on it. Very smooth cigar for a mmorning smoke with a cup o joe. Thanks BandyT for this experience.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Once you have an Avo classic or XO, you will understand. The RP conny in comparison is a tasteless cigar. Now....that doesn't mean I won't keep a couple around, but they are sub $2 smokes for a reason. Honestly bro....the little 5 pack robusto sampler is a great start and yoh can probably have Andy get you one cheap on your next order. I'm in the selling cycle...if it was buying time, I'd have a box in my humi
    the 787 is actually "the same blend" as the legendary Avo 22 that got the highest rating in my catalog so far (97). i used quoted because it isnt exactly the same blend because the tobacco in it is not the vintage that the 22 was. If i am not mistaken the perfecto is the same size as the LE Avo 22 that came in canisters of 22 and retailed for $222 in 2002
    the Avo 22 was so popular and was such a huge hit that they made the 787 to react to the demand.

thanks for bringin it up. i should get some.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Sad I haven't been around here lately I miss you all. Just haven't had anything to contribute to the forum as a broke college student cigars are all but a distant memory for me que violins lol. Thanks to a little bomb from seagar lover I was able to enjoy a 5 Vegas classic just now. Never liked these in the past but this one was heavenly lol enjoyed to the fullest. Thanks a ton brotha! Someday I will return in full force lol.
    5V Gold Maduro
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Davidoff Royal Robusto with a cup of Yunnan Dinahong tea.
    I've been throwing horse shoes...over my left shoulder image
    Thanks rick this isn't bad.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    EPC Short Run New Wave 2012 I thought the regular new waves were the best Connecticut I've ever had but this is another level, great start for a Saturday morning
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Illusione claro lancero (think it's called 888) gifted to me by Bandy Wan Wan. What a unique smoke! it's.... vegetation sweet. like sweet peas-ish sweet. It's balanced out nicely w/ a mild spice. This is a winner for snoobie!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    JHewey:
    good smoke right there!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    San Lotani Oval @ 5am. Love getting a morning smoke in
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Direwolf:
    San Lotani Oval @ 5am. Love getting a morning smoke in
    guess you are feeling better!:-)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    RP Decade 10th Anniversary box-pressed corona. Meh...
    First smoke of my everyday smoke Monday.
    JHewey:
    Thanks rick this isn't bad.

Glad it was decent enough for you. I happen to enjoy them. I believe that one is from 2005. I will have to check the box again.

I decided to smoke a Illisione MK gifted to me by Jiunn with a cup o joe. Thanks Juinny, it really hit the spot this morning. Took me a hour and eleven minutes.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Had a Camacho Connie this morning while fishing with a cup of joe. Yum!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    OchoZacho:
    Had a Camacho Connie this morning while fishing with a cup of joe. Yum!
    i am also having a Camacho morning. mine is a tripple maduro. review to follow.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I had a MF LB 1922 Petit Corona.
    Thanks for the push Direwolf. I'm having a Padron Anniversary 1964 with my cup o joe this morning. Now I know why my Uncle was so pressed for me to have one in the morning. Tons of smoke output and flavor...
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Sitting at Starbucks enjoying a Mark Twain No1 and a nice cup of bold
    RCY Cigars:
    Thanks for the push Direwolf. I'm having a Padron Anniversary 1964 with my cup o joe this morning. Now I know why my Uncle was so pressed for me to have one in the morning. Tons of smoke output and flavor...
    Definately a smoke to be enjoyed earlier in the day with a fresh palate. Today....I'm killing mine with a 601 green. image