Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    roland_7707:
    Had an Emilio AF1 from AMZ this am. I'v had some cigars that I liked but I literally burnt my finger on this one.
    What size was that I sent you ? I think I've got a couple Toros and a BMF resting but I've only smoked it in the robusto so far. I enjoyed it so much the next day I went up and bought a box.
    This sounds incredibly interesting, and something I would really be interested in doing a review on, where does a brother go to get one of these?? Thanks fellas!
    May have a hard time finding them. I think they're trying to expand but they're kinda like a local B&M stick. Let me check my stash. I'll shoot you a PM when I get home.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    roland_7707:
    Had an Emilio AF1 from AMZ this am. I'v had some cigars that I liked but I literally burnt my finger on this one.
    What size was that I sent you ? I think I've got a couple Toros and a BMF resting but I've only smoked it in the robusto so far. I enjoyed it so much the next day I went up and bought a box.
    This sounds incredibly interesting, and something I would really be interested in doing a review on, where does a brother go to get one of these?? Thanks fellas!
    May have a hard time finding them. I think they're trying to expand but they're kinda like a local B&M stick. Let me check my stash. I'll shoot you a PM when I get home.
    Thanks a ton my friend! If you are low and getting down to your last couple I would rather you keep them for yourself though, sound like rare and hard to come by killer sticks, so don't send em off brother ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    roland_7707:
    Thanks a ton my friend! If you are low and getting down to your last couple I would rather you keep them for yourself though, sound like rare and hard to come by killer sticks, so don't send em off brother ;)
    It's no trouble. I can get them pretty easily. I know I have plenty of robusto AF1's but I'd like to send you a toro and a couple of his AF2's at the same time. Can't remember if I have the AF2's or not.
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    roland_7707:
    It's no trouble. I can get them pretty easily. I know I have plenty of robusto AF1's but I'd like to send you a toro and a couple of his AF2's at the same time. Can't remember if I have the AF2's or not.
    Well thanks a TON brother, that is incredibly generous of you and I'm really looking forward to trying these and doing a review on them, THANKS!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    roland_7707:
    Well thanks a TON brother, that is incredibly generous of you and I'm really looking forward to trying these and doing a review on them, THANKS!
    Man you gotta try the AF 2,, I loved it,,,AMZ tells me the AF1 is even better...Thanks again AMZ!! Please drop me a PM next time your going up there
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    roland_7707:
    Man you gotta try the AF 2,, I loved it,,,AMZ tells me the AF1 is even better...Thanks again AMZ!! Please drop me a PM next time your going up there
    Will do.

Irish, PM to you.
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    90+ Irishman:
    amz1301:
    roland_7707:
    Will do.

Irish, PM to you.
    And replied back, you are one GREAT brother!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Had a AB Family blend this morning with my cup o joe.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    Had a AB Family blend this morning with my cup o joe.

Love the Family Blend. I liked it and then had it in the mystery stick game and each time it's better.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    La Aroma de Cuba

Ever since E sent me one of these in his 3k post newb bomb he smackem me with, I haven't stopped getting them. LOVE THESE!
    BigT06:
    La Aroma de Cuba

Ever since E sent me one of these in his 3k post newb bomb he smackem me with, I haven't stopped getting them. LOVE THESE!
    Glad to hear it brother :)
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    La Aroma de Cuba

and they started selling 10 packs on the sprint now... my wallet hates me.
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    La Aroma de Cuba

hahahaha the sprint sale is ruining your life! Are we gonna have to stage an intervention Todd?
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    La Aroma de Cuba

hahahaha the sprint sale is ruining your life! Are we gonna have to stage an intervention Todd?
    wouldn't be a bad idea. LMAO
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Going to go light this morning. Mow virtue.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Natural Dirt,,First One
    Fuente Cuban Beli... First one ever and that was a special stick! Having a A. Turrent Triple Play Shorty Beli that I just lit courtesy of Brett... So far very tasty :)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Smokin some really good morning smokes lately.....

Morro Castle
    La Gloria Retro
    Kristoff Brittania

All mild-med smokes. All very good.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    90+ Irishman:
    Fuente Cuban Beli... First one ever and that was a special stick! Having a A. Turrent Triple Play Shorty Beli that I just lit courtesy of Brett... So far very tasty :)
    Sungrown Cuban Beli is my "go-to" smoke..... Can't go wrong with that one.
    Just fired up a LGC Sumatra. Another great breakfast stick. I'm gettin spoiled lately!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    EST 1844, another first for me. Gonna have to get me a handful of these.
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Had a blue label, and ab tempus overnight at work
    Now smoking a LPH Morado
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I don't know what yet, but Something is going to burn soon..Maybe a Rocky Patel Decade Edicion Limitada just to let all you RP haters know how good it was. (hopefully).
    now on to a Padilla Miami
    BigT06:
    now on to a Padilla Miami
    the Padilla was a dud! Sucks, cause I love those cigars....

oh well, Tatuaje to the rescue!
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    kaspera79:
    I don't know what yet, but Something is going to burn soon..Maybe a Rocky Patel Decade Edicion Limitada just to let all you RP haters know how good it was. (hopefully).
    So how was it? LHC corona for me that I got from Marker. Should let her rest but curiosity got me, tastes good so far anyway.
    lilwing88:
    90+ Irishman:
    Sungrown Cuban Beli is my "go-to" smoke..... Can't go wrong with that one.
    It kicked-a$$ honestly.... very delicious smoke to say the least!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    gaberox:
    kaspera79:
    So how was it? LHC corona for me that I got from Marker. Should let her rest but curiosity got me, tastes good so far anyway.
    Didn't get there. My neighbor came by to visit, then my daughter came by, then I started watching Viet Nam HD on the History Channel. So I was distracted. Maybe later.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    kaspera79:
    gaberox:
    kaspera79:
    Didn't get there. My neighbor came by to visit, then my daughter came by, then I started watching Viet Nam HD on the History Channel. So I was distracted. Maybe later.
    I used to love the Decade myself havent had one in a very long time, never had the Limitada is it a different blend?