Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Perdomo Criollo 10th with a cup of joe.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    lcpleel:

My man Isaac, how was that cigar? Got one from Lilwing a while back. I may have to fire it up. Had a 5 Vegas Gold maduro this morning with Latte Mocha from Starbucks. Don't think I'll revist either one. I keep trying these and it seems to be a hit or miss.

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

My man Isaac, how was that cigar? Got one from Lilwing a while back. I may have to fire it up. Had a 5 Vegas Gold maduro this morning with Latte Mocha from Starbucks. Don't think I'll revist either one. I keep trying these and it seems to be a hit or miss.

Rick, that Perdomo 10th Anny Criollo is a wonderful smoke. I picked up 10 in Feb and didn't care for em at all ROTT, but after a few weeks rest they were awesome! I love all three Perdomo 10th Anniversary sticks!

I'm having a 5 Vegas A with my iced coffee. Thanks Rick for that idea! Every morning when I read about your cigar and iced coffee, I thought hmmm...that sounds nice! I finally tried it a week ago and loved it!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

The 5 Vegas A series is DEFINITELY a better route to go than the Gold maduro!
    San Lotano Habano for me!!!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Rick, that Perdomo 10th Anny Criollo is a wonderful smoke. I picked up 10 in Feb and didn't care for em at all ROTT, but after a few weeks rest they were awesome! I love all three Perdomo 10th Anniversary sticks!

I'm having a 5 Vegas A with my iced coffee. Thanks Rick for that idea! Every morning when I read about your cigar and iced coffee, I thought hmmm...that sounds nice! I finally tried it a week ago and loved it!
    Suddenly, I'm craving an iced coffee...
    BigT06:
    San Lotano Habano for me!!!
    Now I'm wanting one!

Todd, check your inbox...pm inbound!
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Noted, mine have a few months on them. So I'll give it go. I've gotten a few through bombs. Hopefully, they are good to go. As for the iced coffee. Don't thank me, thank Gaberox. He's the one that got me started on drinking them. They are a hit or miss with me also. Sometimes they are good with a cigar and sometimes bad. I've just kept up with the cigars they pair well with. Good luck....

BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

The 5 Vegas A series is DEFINITELY a better route to go than the Gold maduro!

Will have to try it. I usually have one of those in the evening.

Rick, The Criollo 10th is a great stick! So good that I started a CAO Criollo with 10 time the rest and it was no comparing.
    Just started 1 of my last 2 EL TITAN DE BRONZE REDEMPTION with a cup of Costa Rica shade grown iced coffee. Amazing! Just like smoking a brownie. Thanks Rick now I need to get more....
    lcpleel:
    Rick, The Criollo 10th is a great stick! So good that I started a CAO Criollo with 10 time the rest and it was no comparing.

You and your aged cigars. My time will come my friend. But in the mean time, patience is everything.

I dont have that many aged smokes. Just a couple small humidors.
    now smoking an AVO maddy, compliments of RCY Cigars.

Gorgeous smoke! Really dig this cigar. Perfect morning cigar.
    lcpleel:

***, I have one box of Ramone Allones with six years on them that I bought. Yet you throw around two small humidors, jerk. There's nothing like a buddy. I tell yea, lol...

As for the El Titans. I was running low and had to make another purchase of them. Been reading a lot of reviews lately. Found out there is a corona and toro size. I'm going to try the corona first. I think they will be even better in that size. If it can get any better. Read three different reviews on the toro. All three said it's a big difference in taste and feel. I have to try it, seeing that's my favorite cigar. That's right, I said it. Not one of my favorite, but favorite. Then the Zino, okay it's a toss up. As I was typing that, I said hold up. Zino Embassy, lol. Heck with it, one of my top three, lol.

Im not going to lie to anyone. This El Titan is creeping its way up to the top right now for me as well. I think I would grab an El Titan over a Zino if it was laid out on the table and just to think that they have other sizes! I think that the El Titan would be better in a smaller RG.
    lcpleel:
    Im not going to lie to anyone. This El Titan is creeping its way up to the top right now for me as well. I think I would grab an El Titan over a Zino if it was laid out on the table and just to think that they have other sizes! I think that the El Titan would be better in a smaller RG.

Told you, you would like it, lol.....

RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

***, I have one box of Ramone Allones with six years on them that I bought. Yet you throw around two small humidors, jerk. There's nothing like a buddy. I tell yea, lol...

As for the El Titans. I was running low and had to make another purchase of them. Been reading a lot of reviews lately. Found out there is a corona and toro size. I'm going to try the corona first. I think they will be even better in that size. If it can get any better. Read three different reviews on the toro. All three said it's a big difference in taste and feel. I have to try it, seeing that's my favorite cigar. That's right, I said it. Not one of my favorite, but favorite. Then the Zino, okay it's a toss up. As I was typing that, I said hold up. Zino Embassy, lol. Heck with it, one of my top three, lol.

Gonna have to look up the El Titan...sounds like something I have to try!
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Im trying to call them to get a couple boxes as we speak.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Private Stock churchill
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Macanudo 1968 robusto
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    had a padilla habano this morning instead of a maduro cigar really enjoyed that padilla
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Est. 1844 love this stick
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    I am not smoking anything right now. Some of us are forced to work during the day Mike.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    MTuccelli:
    after reading ur post i will for sure be smoking that tonight
    Particulares Toro
    Just had my first San Lotano Maduro. What a great smoke! Super rich flavors, full bodied, yet smooth and creamy. Everyone must try one.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    I just received a fiver of Padilla '68s in the lancero vitola. I do believe I'll give one of them a try ROTT.
    jlmarta:
    I just received a fiver of Padilla '68s in the lancero vitola. I do believe I'll give one of them a try ROTT.
    I need to try that size. I've never had a lancero before, but it seems to be getting more popular if I'm not mistaken. You, sir, have inspired me.