Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Padilla Golden Bear, received from Bandyt yesterday. This thing is a monster and very good.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I'm having a MoW Ruination corona with my DD coffee this morning, getting ready to head up to Canobie Lake Park to sweat my nuts off all day.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Having a CCOM Purple Label this mornning with some iced coffee. Can't complain, nice morning and being off for a while is great....
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Ashton Monarch compliments of danielruas.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Carlos Torano 1916, a great way to start your day.
    Enjoying a MOW Virtue this morning with a cup o joe. Really starting to like these in the morning....
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    thinkin about a RP Connie that badge gave to me when he came down to ohio.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Perdomo champagne
    Cusano Sun Grown Toro
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762

Started the morning off with a Tatuaje Verocu No.5 and am now enjoying a Cu avana Pvnisher......
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Figurado compliments of DBeckom, awesome cigar.
    danielruas:
    Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Figurado compliments of DBeckom, awesome cigar.
    That's one of my favorites...I'm glad you like it! I prefer the Figurado over the Robusto, as it concentrates the flavors a little better over the larger ring of the Robusto.
    Has anyone had a Diamond Crown Maximus robusto #5? I'm having one with a cup o joe this morning. First thing in the morning, full body smoke. So far, not at full strength. It's great and at a medium strength with a cocoa flavor and tons of black pepper. Just four puffs in, very nice...

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    a rp vintage 92
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Commacho coyolar mini perfecto and ice coffee. 1st Commacho Ive had beside the triple maduro. Enjoying it so far. Flavor of dark earth and pepper with a wee bit of sweet.
    gaberox:
    Commacho coyolar mini perfecto and ice coffee. 1st Commacho Ive had beside the triple maduro. Enjoying it so far. Flavor of dark earth and pepper with a wee bit of sweet.

PM coming to you Sir...

Pm replied my good man.
    Just finished a RYJ Reserva Real Maduro with a cup o joe. Very nice start to the day..
    RYJ Habana Reserve Toro
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Tried my first Padilla Signature 32 today. I learned that ya gotta have some big cojones to get through the first inch or so of a torpedo. Once you reach the sweet spot, though, it mellows out to a pretty decent smoke. Probably won't be buying any more of 'em but I'm glad I had the chance to try it. I think I got it from Russ55 in that contest he ran not long ago. Many thanks, Russ.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    jlmarta:
    Tried my first Padilla Signature 32 today. I learned that ya gotta have some big cojones to get through the first inch or so of a torpedo. Once you reach the sweet spot, though, it mellows out to a pretty decent smoke. Probably won't be buying any more of 'em but I'm glad I had the chance to try it. I think I got it from Russ55 in that contest he ran not long ago. Many thanks, Russ.
    All this talk about Padilla lately.. '32 is probably my favorite Padilla. Rest them for six months to a year they are better. Any longer, they become great.
    RCY Cigars:
    Just finished a RYJ Reserva Real Maduro with a cup o joe. Very nice start to the day..

Pm to you sir.
    gaberox:
    RCY Cigars:
    Pm to you sir.

PM replied Sir....
    And back again to you sir lol.
    Nub 358 Connecticut
    Called in to work today on a whim which I never do. So had some organic costa rican med roast coffee over ice with vanilla. Now having my 1st Kristoff the maduro toro. Was a little worried with it smelling like poop err I mean barnyard. Lovin it so far, a lttle poop in the aroma not so bad lol.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    5 Vegas Gold with coffee
    gaberox:
    Called in to work today on a whim which I never do. So had some organic costa rican med roast coffee over ice with vanilla. Now having my 1st Kristoff the maduro toro. Was a little worried with it smelling like poop err I mean barnyard. Lovin it so far, a lttle poop in the aroma not so bad lol.
    Some of the best cigars I've ever had smelled like dog poop when I removed the cello...kinda funny, to associate the aroma of dog crap with a good experience
    dbeckom:
    gaberox:

Some of the best cigars I've ever had smelled like dog poop when I removed the cello...kinda funny, to associate the aroma of dog crap with a good experience

Exactly what i was thinkin at 1st sniff. I Thought when people said barnyard it must be a hay type smell.
    gaberox:
    dbeckom:
    gaberox:
    Exactly what i was thinkin at 1st sniff. I Thought when people said barnyard it must be a hay type smell.
    IMO the "barnyard" is more like a damp, earthy, organic aroma with a hint of livestock manure...the dog poop aroma is in a category all to itself. I'm not a great fan of Rocky Patel's cigars, but IMO most of his finest sticks have a strong aroma de poop!