Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Ave Maria crusader. Perfect burn, great cigar.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    This afternoon I had a Gran Habano 2002 Vintage. Wow. For the price, this is a real gem
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    cabinetmaker:

Had to comment on this. I've only had a couple of these. But, I can say I like them. Thesewould probably pair great with some coffee in the morning. If I have time tomorrow, I will try that.

You guys smoke anything at anytime. I try to stay in the mild to medium strength cigars in the morning. Had to much to do this morning and couldn't get one in.
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Oliva O Maduro on the morning commute.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    jacketsrule:
    Oliva O Maduro on the morning commute.
    love the Oliva O, never had the maduro though
    RCY Cigars:
    cabinetmaker:

Had to comment on this. I've only had a couple of these. But, I can say I like them. Thesewould probably pair great with some coffee in the morning. If I have time tomorrow, I will try that.

You guys smoke anything at anytime. I try to stay in the mild to medium strength cigars in the morning. Had to much to do this morning and couldn't get one in.

Good morning everyone, had Ave Maria this morning with a good old cup o joe. It's sad to say, I did the ultimate sin. I didn't give myself time enough to finish the cigar. Very disappointing I must say.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    12:11am on a lot23 with Hawaiian hazelnut. Needs alittle more rest.
    lcpleel:
    12:11am on a lot23 with Hawaiian hazelnut. Needs alittle more rest.
    Natural or Maduro Night Crawler?
    natural. Yet to try a maduro. I havent even seen them yet...
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Cain Daytona, perfect morning smoke.
  • dinobelairdinobelair Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    ACID Opulence 3 on a chilly, rainy morning in Ohio That is one sweet, smooth, velvety smoke my friend.....
    2:06am RP OWR. I really burned my fingers on them. Blisters popped.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    lcpleel:
    2:06am RP OWR. I really burned my fingers on them. Blisters popped.
    The maduro or corojo?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    I didnt have time for a Smoke yesterday, so I think ill start the day off with a Cain Daytona.... Love these ! and they go great with my Sumatra Coffee.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    +1 on the Daytona. This AM I'm toasting a Graycliff 2010 Limited.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Lit up my 1st ever Dirty Rat earler about 1/2in into it got bad news, had to rush to the hospital. Oh well I guess the rest can be left for my friend in spirit.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    gaberox:
    Lit up my 1st ever Dirty Rat earler about 1/2in into it got bad news, had to rush to the hospital. Oh well I guess the rest can be left for my friend in spirit.
    Not sure what happened but I'm very sorry.
    gaberox:

Hope everything is okay Gaberox.

Had a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva real with a blended mocho coffee. This cigar is the only one I like with this cold coffee so far.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Yesterday I had a Frank's Way, courtesy of MTuccelli. It was probably the creamiest cigar I've ever had. Nice stick. Thanks Mike!

Hopefully I can get one in this morning too!
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Oliva Connecticut Reserve robusto. Easily my favorite morning smoke at this point.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    gaberox:
    Everything okay on your end Gabe?
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Sad to say my friend is not going to make it.

Having TB Redemption maduro on a fittingly rare overcast and rainy morning. Thanks RCY.
    gaberox:
    Sad to say my friend is not going to make it. Having TB Redemption maduro on a fittingly rare overcast and rainy morning. Thanks RCY.

PM coming to you buddy.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Enjoyed an AVO XO last night to finish the day so I had to start my day with one with my coffee....was a wise decision. Thanks for sending those Sniper :o)
    Another MTuccelli morning for me, today was the Albion. Nice mild stick w/some woodsy notes. God I love the days I get to work in my shop. I like to get sawdust all over my cigar and pretend it's plume.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Going with my first Casa Magna Oscuro...so far so good.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    bigharpoon:
    Another MTuccelli morning for me, today was the Albion. Nice mild stick w/some woodsy notes. God I love the days I get to work in my shop. I like to get sawdust all over my cigar and pretend it's plume.
    I am glad you like it but are you sure the woodsy taste isn't coming from your plume? BTW I really enjoy those Gran Habano Vintage (2002) you sent
    MTuccelli:
    bigharpoon:
    I am glad you like it but are you sure the woodsy taste isn't coming from your plume? BTW I really enjoy those Gran Habano Vintage (2002) you sent
    I get sawdust all over me, everything tastes like wood!
    bigharpoon:
    MTuccelli:
    bigharpoon:
    I get sawdust all over me, everything tastes like wood!

Wow!! I bet on those days they are flavorful :). A Frank's Way, haven't heard or seen that cigar before. MTuccelli strikes again.