Home Non Cigar Related

Few new pieces

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Yeah I know, I learned it the hard way. I got a pretty good sized one on my left cage. The fact you have to stretch your arm up and put your hand behind head makes it so much worse since it like doubled the skin area....lol My left cage took around 3 to 4 hours and I only took one break, the artist wanted to go smoke the green leaf so we took a break. That's why I want this next one on my right cage, because it's the most painful place I can put it. It's for my brothers who have died for our country, the pain I feel then will be nothing compared to their sacrifice
    ENFIDL:
    Yeah I know, I learned it the hard way. I got a pretty good sized one on my left cage. The fact you have to stretch your arm up and put your hand behind head makes it so much worse since it like doubled the skin area....lol My left cage took around 3 to 4 hours and I only took one break, the artist wanted to go smoke the green leaf so we took a break. That's why I want this next one on my right cage, because it's the most painful place I can put it. It's for my brothers who have died for our country, the pain I feel then will be nothing compared to their sacrifice
    Valid dude, valid. If you want to experience pain, you definitely picked the best spot. If, after you are done with your ribs, you still need to put something in a place that hurts like hell, may I recommend the feet?
    alienmisprint:
    ENFIDL:
    Valid dude, valid. If you want to experience pain, you definitely picked the best spot. If, after you are done with your ribs, you still need to put something in a place that hurts like hell, may I recommend the feet?
    I was wondering how that one was. I only knew one chick who did that but she was a big nancy and said it was so terrible so I wasn't sure. I wanna sock my right leg and was toying with taking it onto the foot. I think that solidified it...lol Tony that's it you need to come on vacation up here and do my cage and my sock. Ok great I'll see ya soon :p
    ENFIDL:
    alienmisprint:
    ENFIDL:
    I was wondering how that one was. I only knew one chick who did that but she was a big nancy and said it was so terrible so I wasn't sure. I wanna sock my right leg and was toying with taking it onto the foot. I think that solidified it...lol Tony that's it you need to come on vacation up here and do my cage and my sock. Ok great I'll see ya soon :p
    First off, you can never judge pain by a woman's reaction. Some of them vag out really easily, but honestly it has been my experience that women take tattoos ALOT better than men, especially in areas like the ribs and on the foot. Here's how bad the foot hurts. When I went to get my ribs tattooed, I was already a pretty heavily tattooed dude, over 100 hours of needle-on-skin time total. Even with all that experience, I was totally unprepared for what happened when that needle hit my skin. I honestly did not know that a tattoo was capable of producing that level of pain. If I could have erased that first line and put the tattoo somehwere else, I would have. And that's real talk. Well, the foot is a very close second to the ribs.
    alienmisprint:
    ENFIDL:
    alienmisprint:
    ENFIDL:
    First off, you can never judge pain by a woman's reaction. Some of them vag out really easily, but honestly it has been my experience that women take tattoos ALOT better than men, especially in areas like the ribs and on the foot. Here's how bad the foot hurts. When I went to get my ribs tattooed, I was already a pretty heavily tattooed dude, over 100 hours of needle-on-skin time total. Even with all that experience, I was totally unprepared for what happened when that needle hit my skin. I honestly did not know that a tattoo was capable of producing that level of pain. If I could have erased that first line and put the tattoo somehwere else, I would have. And that's real talk. Well, the foot is a very close second to the ribs.
    Well then I feel like I'm gonna have to have my sock go down onto the foot and not just down into my sock/shoe line. My cage was my second, I only have the two so far, and yeah it hurt quite a bit. Breathing the rest of that night was kinda painful too...lol I was surprised at how long it didn't last though. Luckily by the next morning I was good. Would you mind helping me design my stuff? I'll pay, money or cigars, whichever you prefer. If not no worries either.
    ENFIDL:
    alienmisprint:
    ENFIDL:
    alienmisprint:
    ENFIDL:
    Well then I feel like I'm gonna have to have my sock go down onto the foot and not just down into my sock/shoe line. My cage was my second, I only have the two so far, and yeah it hurt quite a bit. Breathing the rest of that night was kinda painful too...lol I was surprised at how long it didn't last though. Luckily by the next morning I was good. Would you mind helping me design my stuff? I'll pay, money or cigars, whichever you prefer. If not no worries either.
    I can definitely help you throw together some ideas, get a really solid concept of what you want to take to the artist that is going to be doing it, but ultimately you should let the artist who is going to be tattooing you come up with the actual design. You shouldn't be paying for the design of your tattoo(not that I would charge you, but you know what I mean), and then paying again for the actual tattoo. When you find an artist whose style you like and whose work impresses you, contact them and set up an appointment. They may require a deposit to be put down on the design, but it should go towards the first session of the tattoo. For example, let's say the artist you decide on requires a $150 deposit, and he charges $100 an hour. If you come in for your first session and sit for 3 hours, you would owe him the balance of $150.

Shoot me a PM with what city you live in, how far you are willing to drive, and a general idea as to the style (black and gray, color realism, etc) you're looking for and I can refer you to a few dope artists. And like I said above, I have no issue whatsoever with kicking ideas back and forth to get your concept refined down. Or if you have any questions or whatever, don't hesitate to ask.
    Tony you are the man brother! I will shoot you a pm in a few days. Things are a bit nuts with work right now, basically 5 days of straight work...lol not even time for a smoke, well maybe tomorrow but that'll be it. Thanks again Tony, I'll try and get a pm to you now and if I can't I'll get it your way very soon.
    No worries man, I'm not going anywhere. And if I do go somewhere, I will probably still have internet access there as well.
    Just finished my first full sleeve tonight, a Norse mythology/Ragnarok themed sleeve on an awesome client:

Amazing work like always Tony! Man I wish you were up here or I was down there...lol That's it time for me to take a vaca, Ft Polk here I come
    I'll actually be up in NC for most of October.
    Are you serious?! What part?
    Mid-eastern to eastern. Everywhere from Raleigh to Wilmington, mostly around Fayetteville.
    Raleigh is only about 4.5 hours from me. Is that a weekend getaway I hear? The fiance and I are both wanting to get work done. I'd much rather you do our tats and give you my money!
    We could probably work something out man, like I said, I'll be there for about a month. We are planning on shooting down to Florida (visit family, tour the DPG factory in Miami) for about 5 days or so, but other than that I should be there from the 12th or so of Oct till the 10th of Nov. When it gets a little closer I'll hit you up and we'll see if we can get something together.
    Awesome, thanks Tony! Hopefully we can work something out brother!
    Did this on a dude today, patriotic piece for the 4th of July weekend: (oh, and a couple of you might know the dude):

Awesome work like always brother!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Did this one Sunday in the morning, before working on Jason:

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    a green lantern Boba Fett! That would be one kick @ss bounty hunter. Sweet.
  • Dude LoveDude Love Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 315
    That's almost too much awesome for one picture. Saweeeet work man!
    Looks like its been a couple of years since I posted anything in here, lol. Well, here's some of the stuff I did while I was in Korea:

This is the Mandalorian Lantern piece I did a while back. The guy next to it is Dickey Beer, the dude who did all the Boba Fett stunts in the original movies:

And here's a little freehand demon I did on a buddy's arm, the first picture is the sharpie drawing, the second picture is after the second session on the tattoo. Most of the demon itself is healed, the background is all fresh still in this pic.

And I can't forget this Star Wars thigh piece. Its on the same chick that got the Wookie Cookie and R2-D2 Cupcake. Its a huge piece, the pics really don't do it justice. She's almost my height, so her thighs are deceptively long, lol. This whole piece is fully healed, we took these pictures about 6 months after the final session.

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Awesome.. You really get some deep colors Tony.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    wow, your work has really progressed from your first posts man, awesome work!
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Really some beautiful work, as a Star Wars kid I really like those in particular.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Tony you should come out to Arizona one day!