Home General Discussion

Dear USPS

skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
You can officially bite my @ss! I watched the mailman come up onto my porch and put the mail in the box. He did not have a box in his possession addressed to me from ccom. Nor did he leave a notice, as the delivery confirmation on your web site states. Tomorrow, I'll be waiting for him outside. That asshat better have a box from ccom for me.

Sincerely,
A VERY disgruntled citizen/tax payer.

PS- From now on, I'll be selecting shipping options that are UPS/FedEx/DHL/Carrier pigeon. The USPS can lick the sweatiest part of my nuts.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    USPS is the fastest for these packages IMO. UPS is the worst and it takes almost 6 business days for a package from up north to get to me in Houston.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    We have a substitute driver occasionally and if this jerk is delivering the mail and you have a package he does not deliver it because his lazy a$$ doesn't want to get out of the vehicle. It will show delivered but you won't see it until the regular driver comes back. He is so damn lazy he won't even pick up the mail you leave in the box for them to pick up.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Not to mention where I live UPS and FEDEX don't even deliver to my house, they drop it off at the post office and have them deliver it to me. They've worked out a deal with the government and the post master estimates it saves UPS/FEDEX about $2/package to do this plus gas and wage savings but for me it's yet another day of waiting.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    jsnake:
    We have a substitute driver occasionally and if this jerk is delivering the mail and you have a package he does not deliver it because his lazy a$$ doesn't want to get out of the vehicle. It will show delivered but you won't see it until the regular driver comes back. He is so damn lazy he won't even pick up the mail you leave in the box for them to pick up.
    wow, maybe if he had a segway (or however it's spelled) he'd be more inclined to LOL
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    When I have smaller to medium-sized packages coming to me, I'd actually rather it be delivered by USPS, it's super fast. I.E., I just got both packages in the mail today that I ordered MONDAY MORNING.

Happy Camper right here.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I have much, much better luck with USPS than UPS. I get my packages at least a day or 3 earlier with USPS. Sounds like you have a sucky individual carrier. Ever thought of making a complaint?
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I always have better luck with USPS also. The first of the two weekend Blitz packages I ordered on Thursday showed up Saturday. That's pretty quick from PA. to TX. if you ask me. The second one was here Monday, but that was my fault for not ordering them both at the same time.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    USPS has always been a day faster than UPS for me; they also keep the box in good condition - for some reason, UPS likes to play kickball with my packages before they deliver
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    If I have something sent with UPS, it comes next day. And it always comes within the same 2 hour window (between 3 and 5pm) without fail. Never had a problem with UPS at all. Now the Post Office on the other hand, has been nothing but a problem. We never have the same carrier twice. One day, our mail will come at 9am, the next day it'll be 3pm, and the next day close to 5. It's all totally random when the mail will come. And it's not like it's some back in the woods, out of the way place. I live about a half of a mile from the PO in the largest city between Pittsburgh and Philly. There's no excuse for the ineptitude of these people. As far as a complaint goes, I'll be there bright and early when they open at 9am tomorrow to express my displeasure with them.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Ya'll have nothing to complain about. It takes 10-14 days, sometimes more to get my cigars! Luckily, CCOM packages them up real nice with water pilllows.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    JCizzle:
    Ya'll have nothing to complain about. It takes 10-14 days, sometimes more to get my cigars! Luckily, CCOM packages them up real nice with water pilllows.
    +1, I'm in the same boat. But it's better than nothing!!!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    mfotis:
    JCizzle:
    It's like Christmas everytime a long awaited package shows up.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    JCizzle:
    mfotis:
    JCizzle:
    Yup, thats exactly what I told the wife.
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    mfotis:
    JCizzle:
    mfotis:
    JCizzle:
    same with me lol
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    sol1821:
    mfotis:
    JCizzle:
    mfotis:
    JCizzle:
    same with me lol

And tracking is a JOKE. I can't track packages out at all, and the ones coming in are marked delivered in Kuwait. I might not see it for another week or two. Ups says they can't ship cigars to the states so I have no other option.
  • ccheyennechapmanccheyennechapman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    USPS is my only option. I live in St. Croix, USVI and UPS, FedEx, DHL and everyone else, can't seem to figure out that this is a US address with a US zip. I understand your frustration but I am still thankful that ccom ships USPS.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    I usually order on weekends or Mondays to ensure I get them that week and they are not aging in a truck somewhere over the weekend. USPS also delivers on Saturdays. USPS does have a habit of sometimes leaving a box on the porch but putting the rest of the mail in the box sometimes. Go figure. All in all, no problems here.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    This is a package I sent just recently. From TX to CT by usps, Delivered in 2 days!!

Delivered, March 03, 2011, 2:26 pm, WOODSTOCK, CT 06281
    Out for Delivery, March 03, 2011, 9:57 am, WOODSTOCK, CT 06281
    Sorting Complete, March 03, 2011, 9:47 am, WOODSTOCK, CT 06281
    Arrival at Post Office, March 03, 2011, 8:58 am, WOODSTOCK, CT 06281
    Processed through Sort Facility, March 02, 2011, 11:00 pm, SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152
    Processed through Sort Facility, March 01, 2011, 8:07 pm, HOUSTON, TX 77201
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 01, 2011
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    I ordered the 5 Vegas deal over the weekend. It shipped on Monday and is apparentlly stuck in Hazelwood, MO. PA to AL via MO? I would have normally received this order on Wed. Not one of their best moments. At least my humi is well-stocked.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    I ordered the 5 Vegas deal over the weekend. It shipped on Monday and is apparentlly stuck in Hazelwood, MO. PA to AL via MO? I would have normally received this order on Wed. Not one of their best moments. At least my humi is well-stocked.