Home General Discussion

Tatuaje

2»

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    ENFIDL:
    Bringing this back up since we've been having some discussion in the trades section on Pete's stuff. I've been getting into his stuff, specifically his halloween stuff. I'm trying to amass all the years but yeah that's not easy. I think it'd be cool to have the whole collection
    IMO the Face has been the best so far. I am hoping the Wolf is better as the reviews I've read make me think they will. I didn't like the previous releases too much. Not bad but not great. If I had any left I'd get you some.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    phobicsquirrel:
    ENFIDL:
    Bringing this back up since we've been having some discussion in the trades section on Pete's stuff. I've been getting into his stuff, specifically his halloween stuff. I'm trying to amass all the years but yeah that's not easy. I think it'd be cool to have the whole collection
    IMO the Face has been the best so far. I am hoping the Wolf is better as the reviews I've read make me think they will. I didn't like the previous releases too much. Not bad but not great. If I had any left I'd get you some.
    I appreciate the thought brother! I'm really hoping the wolfman is excellent. I'm a lil worried about the future of the series as Pete's been saying how it's lost all it's fun due to people chasing the dress box and not caring about the cigars. I do want some of the cigars but I won't lie I want the box to photograph. I think it'll make for some great pics so I can't really say anything about people wanting the box
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Well it's easy to fix, I don't know why there are so many "special" or "limited" cigars out there. I really hate it in all honesty. I could care less for the box, I dig the cigars.
  • rah0785rah0785 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    I have been torching El TRIUNFADOR with great results. Getting a 5 pack for $17, four different times over the past month at Ciagr Bid has helped.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Again W/ the other sites. This is CCOM forum not CBID forum.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Has anyone heard anything about the little monster release?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    75.00 for 10 cigars, 2 each of Face, Drac, Frank, Wolf, and Mummy, 10,000 boxes total. Halfwheel, as usual, has all of the details: Halfwheel article
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    thanks for the info. Hope I can find some of these guys