Home General Discussion

Gurkha Guerrilla Warfare

y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
What does it mean when a Gurkha cigar is listed "guerrilla warfare"?

Comments

• nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Posted by Alex : "Gurkha is very one release in nature. They are phasing some things out so I put in big orders, big enough to get some downright insane pricing. That is the deal behind these specials. Unfortunately, the factory has been horribly slow in sending me my orders so a lot may not be in stock. Everything should be good to goin 2 weeks or so but the pricing is legit I assure you."

Special prices on select 10 packs of Gurkha
  • quix24quix24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    Select Blends are 39.95 for 10 cigars. I think the Centurian is 6 cigars for 39.95. Hope this helps.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Do you know what size that comes in? They list a mazo of six centurians (6x60) for $89.95, and a guerilla warfare of six for $39.95. What's the difference?
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    I believe it only comes in the 6x60 Perfecto
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    y2pascoe:
    Do you know what size that comes in? They list a mazo of six centurians (6x60) for $89.95, and a guerilla warfare of six for $39.95. What's the difference?
    Probably just a mistake to list both prices online. The 89.95 was the old (not on sale) price, Guerrilla Warfare is just what they're calling the sale on Gurkhas.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    y2pascoe:
    The Mazo for $89.95 is the regular everyday deal... the 39.95 is the new limited deal... same cigars, just 39.95 under the current deal/promotion...
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    IMO, Ghurka MSRP's are extremely inflated to start with.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    zoom6zoom:
    IMO, Ghurka MSRP's are extremely inflated to start with.
    Depends on whether you are including the price of the $50,000 gold and platinum box that also has diamond detailing on it. G-I-M-M-I-C-K, wait what?
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I get it now. I thought it was some special size, like a petite belicoso or something.
  • The Good Doctor RxThe Good Doctor Rx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    The Gurkha Titans are absolutely worth the 10 for $39.99.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    The Good Doctor Rx:
    for that price yes. i just never thought they were anything special. MSRP... no way

in my opinion, if you are going with a gurkha the Centurian is the best one out there followed closely by the Regent.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    kuzi16:
    The Good Doctor Rx:
    for that price yes. i just never thought they were anything special. MSRP... no way

in my opinion, if you are going with a gurkha the Centurian is the best one out there followed closely by the Regent.
    Totally agree on the regent. A real good stick. I had a legend or two that we're pretty tasty as well.
  • The Good Doctor RxThe Good Doctor Rx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    The Centurians and Titans are the best IMO. I heard one of the Empires was very good too. I'm pretty much done with Gurkha aside from the aforementioned two cigars.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I have a few Black Dragons waiting to be enjoyed. Are they worth getting in the Warfare deal?
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    I haven't tried the Regent, but I have to second the accolades for Centurian and Legend. They are tasty, and so are the new Ninjas. If you like a medium bodied maduro, the Ninjas are absolutely delicious.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    The regent is one of my favorites... has kinda this sweet black cherry flavor.

• MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    stephen_hannibal:
    The regent is one of my favorites... has kinda this sweet black cherry flavor.

I love black cherry and I ended up with a few of those recently. . .can't wait to try them now