Home Non Cigar Related

Update on Family for my BOTL

RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
I have not been really with it latley, without getting into ALL the in's and out's of all the stuff going on in my life ill give you the nut-shell.
We are at the point of having to put my wifes mother in a hopsice care center. her days are numbered and she is uanable to do anything on her own and is in and out of lucidity . My Brother and sister in-law have had her living with them with hospice care workers comign to the house several days a week and it has gotten beyond thier ability to do anything. We Sincerely thank you all for your prayers, it is so hard being 3000 miles away.
My mother has been hunkered down in the house and hasnt left but for a couple doctors appoinments in over 3 months. she has 2-3 good days 9or decent days) and 4-5 bad days. Her Doctors tell me that she is still a time bomb and very unstable, and he doubts they will ever get a grip on it just to many complications... so she is making the best of it and ok with the fact that one of these days shes just going to die in her House and her favorite chair watching the Clevland Cavaliers..... LOL.
I have my own battles, some recent events dealing with my Son and my ex has me in a Finacial Quandry personally, Ex's boss closed her Office and joined another Dr. Complex and she lost her job... went on assistance,and unemployment and the courst decided I am the one that has to Pay for her dead ass and they Hammered me with a 400% increase in my child support..... Which I cant pay, I do not have a Job and havent been able to find one for months i have been looking and the Antique Business is not happening in this economy. So i am gaining arrears and that SUcks ....
My wife has some health Issues that have come to light in the last few weeks. She is a 16 year cancer survivor, she does not have cancer (thank GOD) but she has some serious issues that are a direct result of past treatments and surgerys and Chemistry... some brought on by all this other stress im sure.
WE NEED A GET AWAY FOR SURE ! BUT WHO DOESNT !
I am a Strong Healthy Guy BUT My S-h-i-t is wearing thin. Not getting allot of good sleep and doing my best to take care of the wife and the House and everything else that needs done.
I really appreciate all the love and support that All of the BOTL in this Forum have give me and my Family. If I owe you cigars let me know , I have i think 2-3 Packages sitting here to go out. I just had to vent to My BOTL, you Guys are Like Family to me even though I have never met Most of you, I feel like I have known many of you all my life.
Again Thanks for the love...
Ozzie

Comments