Home General Discussion

Backpacking With cigars.

cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
Going winter camping this wk end and for the first time bringing a stash. Never smoke cigars that have been subjected to the cold for a few days before. wonder what the result will be may bring middle of the line smokes and one nice one to smoke if there is no issues!

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I smoke in my garage all winter no heat for the most part no issues, I've smoked a few highend too...
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Diamondog:
    I smoke in my garage all winter no heat for the most part no issues, I've smoked a few highend too...
    x2 except I use a small heater sometimes when it gets real cold lol :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    cooch36:
    Going winter camping this wk end and for the first time bringing a stash. Never smoke cigars that have been subjected to the cold for a few days before. wonder what the result will be may bring middle of the line smokes and one nice one to smoke if there is no issues!
    if it is too cold then the moisture in the cigars will freeze. its just not the same then.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I go winter camping all the time and never had an issue. I also smoked a cigar directly out of my freezer (at that time we were talking about whether this could be done or not) and again no issues with burn, cracking or anything else. I love smoking while winter camping, no bugs!
  • RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 106
    Dont mean to be rude but, isn't it spelled Backpacking? Anyways, hope all goes well on the trip! A quick suggestion, if possible keep your cigars next to your chest in a inside layer (chest pockets), this will insure your cigars, just like your body will stay at a constant warm temperature.

-Regards and Long Ashes!
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    RoyalCigars:
    Dont mean to be rude but, isn't it spelled Backpacking? Anyways, hope all goes well on the trip! A quick suggestion, if possible keep your cigars next to your chest in a inside layer (chest pockets), this will insure your cigars, just like your body will stay at a constant warm temperature.

-Regards and Long Ashes!
    LOL I typo all the time.