Home General Discussion

Cigarfest 2011 auction

long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
So.. who is planning on going and what are your max bids going to be for the auction? How far are you willing to go for cigarfest? :) Trying to snuff out my competition right now as I want to go really bad this year and was one of the ones that got shafted at 5:00 A.M. on the 7th, so the auction is my next step.

Comments

• bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    As of today a bid of $210 is required to make it to the dance. My guess is that that bottom end will be closer to $250/ ticket, as the demand seems to be very high this year. Sorry to hear you got shafted this year. If it is any consolation, you are certainly not alone.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I am one of the ones who got the server shaft as well man...lol I'm watching the auction I have a dollar range in my head that I won't go above and so depending on if it gets to that point or not will depend if I bid.
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    honestly...I think the event is overrated if you just stay the day. You really need to make a weekend out of it. I went last year. If you don't have the early entry ticket, you will be waiting about an hour or so to get into the tent. Just all depends how early you feel like waiting in line. You do get some nice cigars, but at the same time you get a lot of just ok ones....But again, this is just my opinion.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I'm sure once it gets closer tickets will start to surface on here, ebay, craigslist, etc. for reasonable prices
  • long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
    Looks like it's at $220 to win now! Who will pay for it, and who will falter like those before them. :D