Home General Discussion

Man O War Puro Authentico

124»

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I got my box delivered today, I am currently debating if I am going to be able to smoke tonight, right now it is 27 degrees outside.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    lcpleel:
    Damn it... This sucks. I knew I should have ordered a box. Maybe I should drive to Todds house and wait for the mailman on Tuesday and steal Todds.
    Man, do I need to sacrafice a GOF to the cigar gods or what? First, ALL the other SoCal brothers (the ones that ordered it) already have gotten theirs, smoked one ROTT, are raving about them (that's like kicking me when I'm already down guys) and NOW I am threatened that mine will get stolen in the mail?

Man, I just so angry that I might have to bomb someone to make myself feel better, LOL........................(Isaac, the mailbox that will destroyed will be on your hands buddy)

ShotgunJohn:
    I got my box delivered today, I am currently debating if I am going to be able to smoke tonight, right now it is 27 degrees outside.
    PM to you, sir.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    bandyt09:
    ShotgunJohn:
    PM to you, sir.
    PM Replied sir.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Thank for the feedback guys. I completely agree with everything said here. This cigar is exceptional, even if you don't like the size. AJ says the real secret on this blend is the small ring. This may topple ruination as my favorite stick and #1 smoke which as enjoyed that rank for two years. Oddly that would make my top 3 all MOW now.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Damn it... This sucks. I knew I should have ordered a box. Maybe I should drive to Todds house and wait for the mailman on Tuesday and steal Todds.
    Man, do I need to sacrafice a GOF to the cigar gods or what? First, ALL the other SoCal brothers (the ones that ordered it) already have gotten theirs, smoked one ROTT, are raving about them (that's like kicking me when I'm already down guys) and NOW I am threatened that mine will get stolen in the mail?

Man, I just so angry that I might have to bomb someone to make myself feel better, LOL........................(Isaac, the mailbox that will destroyed will be on your hands buddy)

Todd, nothing beats a Ruination when you're feeling pissed off, and unloved.
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:

Russ, that is a good suggestion, I think that will get done today. In fact, 2 of the ones that are in the humi have the foot band on them so I know they are ready.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:

Russ, that is a good suggestion, I think that will get done today. In fact, 2 of the ones that are in the humi have the foot band on them so I know they are ready.

I took Tuesday off just for you Todd!
  • Cigar2Cigar2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3

Just got my box in today. I'll light one up tomorrow sometime. And with the tobacco packing its kind of making me wish I had some binder and wrapper tobacco to roll your own you know.

• JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Just smoked my first one, that little thing packs quite a punch.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    JCizzle:
    Just smoked my first one, that little thing packs quite a punch.

I told you, it's just enough for me. Have 5 left and I know I have to get 2 boxes next time.
    You're tougher than I am!
    JCizzle:

Their not that bad. The ones I've had, have been peppery but not over the top. You had one from the same box I had. Maybe it's my militant mode, lol. I wonder if anyone else thinks it's a lot?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:

Their not that bad. The ones I've had, have been peppery but not over the top. You had one from the same box I had. Maybe it's my militant mode, lol. I wonder if anyone else thinks it's a lot?
    Don't know that I'd say it's very strong, but I'd call it strong. I think anyone smoking this cigar at 7am might get a little asskicking from it...I know I like to work my way up the strength ladder throughout the day so I can take a knee-knocker in stride.
    j0z3r:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:

Don't know that I'd say it's very strong, but I'd call it strong. I think anyone smoking this cigar at 7am might get a little asskicking from it...I know I like to work my way up the strength ladder throughout the day so I can take a knee-knocker in stride.

That's what I'm thinking. He had it to early in the day. Just starting out the gate, your going to get punched in the gut, lol. I usually have it at the end of the day after a good meal. I've seen guys on here saying that it's just a starter for them and they need more. That's all I need and I'm good. Think it was to early in the day JCizzle...
    RCY Cigars:
    j0z3r:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:

That's what I'm thinking. He had it to early in the day. Just starting out the gate, your going to get punched in the gut, lol. I usually have it at the end of the day after a good meal. I've seen guys on here saying that it's just a starter for them and they need more. That's all I need and I'm good. Think it was to early in the day JCizzle...
    Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every minute of it and it's an instant favorite...I even had breakfast beforehand. It didn't make me puke or anything, just gave a nice firm kick in the a$$.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Hehehehehe.... my first box of these are in the mail!!! So excited!
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    j0z3r:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:

Id be willing to give it a go for breakfast. I regulary smoke powerhouses upon waking before breakfast. LFD Chilsel no problem, 601 green easy. Ruination a great morning smoke. If I ever get my hands on one Im going for it.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Great cigar for anytime of the day IMO . . . just wish the price would come down for such a short smoke. Think I'll be waiting for a DD on these